Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Either DLC 3 or 4 will contain more Story Mode.I'm actually hoping they both do and that DLC 3 has all of the Zamasu Arc and that DLC 4 contains something original like Universe 6 Towa or something!
:crash::crash::crash::crash:
They will add all of this as DLCs and Xenoverse 3 will have all of that for free... I'm sure of it! :rage2::rage2:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
DLC 3 will contain the following
-3 New PQs
-5 Additional Skills
-4 Additional Costumes
-5 Super Souls
-2 New Emotes
- Bojack as a Mentor

DB Super Pack will be available in April
16649521_10155082141570629_4771979601935293260_n.jpg 17361719_10155082141575629_4899394984152573186_n.jpg 17362031_10155082141580629_4155689413761090520_n.jpg

1. I love that they listened to whoever thought of having this attack for Black! Whether or not my Tweet influenced I will never know!
2. The 5 Skills will most likely be all of Bojack' Skills, & Free Update 3 will contain Black & Zamasu skill for CC.
3. Two of the costumes will most likely be Goku Black's (FINALLY...hopefully...) and Bojack's. The other two might be Bojack's other allies'.

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Alright so Bandai had a stream about Super Pack 3 here are a few things:
  1. Release Date April 25 (I love how the guy says"we're not doing last day of the month" But it's on the last Tuesday which is when DLC and Updates are released for games...)
  2. Free Update 3 will happen on a later date
  3. Bojack Mentor will only unlock if you have 2 different complete sets of Space Pirates outfits.
  4. GOKU BLACK OUTFIT FOR CAC WITHIN PQ!!! Oh and Future Mai's clothing is also available
Supers
Sudden Death Beam
Divine Retribution
Maximum Charge

Ultimates

Super Black Kamehame Rose (Same as Super Black Kamehameha, just colored pink)
Divine Lasso (The awesome move from the screenshot!)

Break Strike

Supers
Heavenly Arrow
God Splitter
Shockwave
Full Power Charge

Ultimate
Instant Severance

Instant Rise

Supers
Trap Shooter
Reverse Launcher
Psycho Barrier
Maximum Charge

Ultimates
Grand Smasher

Instant Rise

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Free Update 3 will happen on a later date
I want to know what they will add in the free update XDD

Here's the scan of the DLC 3 XD
TPBt7RD.jpg

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I'm guessing they will add
  • New Outfits
  • Goku Black Rose Skills
  • Zamasu Skills
  • Possibly new Goku & Vegeta variations (There is a PQ in DLC 3 which Goku & Vegeta in their RoF clothing can go SSJ. These variations are confirmed to be PQ only, but they could be added in the future in my opinion.)
  • New Expert Mission & PQs

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
So DLC 3 is out and here are my thoughts on a few of the new things.
  1. Characters
    1. Goku Black Rose- AMAZING! I am really happy with what they have done with him! He is completely original, and nothing Goku about him!
    2. Zamasu- Love him also! He might be my second main fighter (Hit still #1 though), his combos are great and his Skills are awesome too!
    3. Bojack- He's slow but heavy hitter, his skills are quite good as well, if you time them well.
  2. Skills
    1. Divine Lasso- Amazing animation, exactly like the anime! But it must be timed correctly, and if it is, the damage is great! This attack will most likely be a part of Free DLC 3, as it can be seen listed with the rest of the Skills for Cac.
    2. Super Black Kamehameha Rose- It is a strengthen form of Super Black Kamehameha, deals a bit more damage than Divine Lasso. This Skill is available within PQ 3 from DLC 3.
    3. Divine Retribution- Decent damage, good for instantly getting in close if used the blade version of it. Will be in Free DLC 3 hopefully.
    4. Sudden Deathbeam- A Counter which can help greatly if you can predict when the opponent will strike. Will be in Free DLC 3 hopefully.
    5. Instant Severance- Zamasu's Ultimate, good amount of damage, and cool animation.
    6. Heavenly Arrow- Amazing tracking, and great damage!
    7. God Splitter- Good amount of damage, can be combo into and with good timing it can be a great long range technique.
    8. Reversal Launcher- Good way to get behind the opponent and deal damage.
    9. Trap Shooter- Deals good amount of damage, and has good spread the farther it travels.
    10. Psycho Barrier- Works well if the opponent is flying at you or near you, but doesn't work against Stamina Dash. If you continue to input the skill the Barrier grows up to 3 times.
    11. Grand Smash- Decent damage, very small range. If you have extra Ki you can cause the attack to detonate for extra damage.
  3. PQs
    1. PQ 1 very easy
    2. PQ 2 Bit more of a challenge, Jenemba is the bigger of the challenges in it.
    3. PQ 3 Easier than PQ 2 (even though ranked higher), It is pretty fun too compared to the other two.
  4. Bojack Mentoring
    1. I have not unlocked it. It is a big challenge since you require 3 full outfits all of which are only available in the TP Shop and are extremely expensive. I will most likely not unlock or complete this section unless Bandai Namco decides to change the requirements, and or drop the price of the Outfits.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
So DLC 3 is out and here are my thoughts on a few of the new things.
  1. Bojack Mentoring
    1. I have not unlocked it. It is a big challenge since you require 3 full outfits all of which are only available in the TP Shop and are extremely expensive. I will most likely not unlock or complete this section unless Bandai Namco decides to change the requirements, and or drop the price of the Outfits.
:omg: for real?? But it's only him or they made something like that with the previous DLCs?? I think it's really stupid if you have to do a lot of quests before unlocking him :omg:

Bandai announced that DLC Pack 4 will be making its way to PS4, Xbox One and PC users in June of this year. DLC Pack 4 will have the Future Trunks Saga playable in story mode.
Bandai Namco has announced to host some special online events (Frieza Siege Events, Level Up Campaigns, Character Tournaments and Raid Bosses)
xC0uTNP.jpg

Last edited:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Yea unfortunately, I think people who participate in raids and tournaments get a good amount of Medals, but for players who don't or can't participate they're SOL... It's completely ridiculous that we need around 1k Medals for something WE PAID FOR!!!

I saw this, but unfortunately I don't think PC can participate, cause I believe I hear someone say it was broken and impossible for PC to participate...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yea unfortunately, I think people who participate in raids and tournaments get a good amount of Medals, but for players who don't or can't participate they're SOL... It's completely ridiculous that we need around 1k Medals for something WE PAID FOR!!!
I totally agree with you :yesyes2: :sisi2:

I saw this, but unfortunately I don't think PC can participate, cause I believe I hear someone say it was broken and impossible for PC to participate...
I don't know if they fixed the raids but when the game was out it was nearly impossibile to complete them because there were a lot of server issues (unable to enter the room, unable to start the raid, if the raid starts the timer freeze, bosses that don't spawn, if you manage to battle against the boss the connection will be lost and so on... -> this was what happened to me when I joined raids or tryed to create a room for a raid)... but the server issues apply even to the ranked matches and PQ/Expert Mission... I don't know if they fixed those problems but the online was really unplayable at that time :omg:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
V-Jump revealed that Super Saiyan Blue Vegito and Fused Zamasu are next in line as downloadable content characters
DBXV-Switch-Scan_05-17-17.jpg

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I'm Ok with Vegito but I'm kind of meh with Merged Zamasu... I was hoping he'd be a final boss character similar to Mira & Demigra

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I'm Ok with Vegito but I'm kind of meh with Merged Zamasu... I was hoping he'd be a final boss character similar to Mira & Demigra
I think that for Xenoverse they will always use an original character as the final boss :yeahyeah:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Bandai added the screenshow of Future Trunks that goes SSRage! Seems that he will be added in the 4th DLC (and probably there will be a story mode)
DAc3gYNXYAAXj_0.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
DLC Pack 4 content (release date: June):
  • Playable characters: Fusion Zamasu, SSGSS Vegito
  • Story Mode: Future Trunks Saga
  • New Stage: Devastated Future City
  • 3 New Parallel Quests
  • 5 New Attacks
  • 6 New New Super Souls
  • 2 New Costumes (including SSJ4)
  • 2 New Accessories
wYDUP2t.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The Switch version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will launch on September 7 in Japan.
And we have the official DLC 4 contents (it will probably be released on June 27, 2017)

DLC Pack 4 (Paid Version)
  • 2 new playable characters – Fused Zamasu, SSGSS Vegito
  • 1 new story mode chapter – Warrior of Hope
  • 1 new playable stage – Devestated Future
  • 3 new Parallel Quests
  • 5 New Attacks
  • 2 New Costumes – including that of Super Saiyan 4 Goku
  • 5 New Super Souls
DLC Pack 4 (Free Version)
  • New costumes from TP Medal Shop – Oozaru, Yajirobe
  • New accessories from TP Medal Shop – Oozaru face/tail, Saiyan’s tail, Majin symbol for Earthlings only
  • New versions of characters – Future Trunks, SSGSS Goku, SSGSS Vegeta, Kid Trunks
  • 5 new attacks
  • 2 new Raid Quest bosses – Future Trunks and Bojack

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
  1. Dick move Bandai! Showing off SSJ Rage Trunks and making him story Mode only!
  2. Story Mode is ok it's cool that you get to fight along side your transferred character!
  3. I like Merge Zamasu combos and how easy it is to chain into your Strong Attacks (Lightning of Absolution personal favorite!)
  4. I HATE fighting alongside Blue Vegito! He will fuck your combos up and when the opponent who's free starts to attack you he'll just STAND AROUND A DO NOTHING!!!
  5. Sword of Hope Ult/Awakening is Ok It's cool how it's a pseudo Awakening while you can still use SSJ/SV/Golden/Potential Unleashed
OVERALL:
Story: DLC 2 has been the best, while some of the cut scenes from DLC 4 were nice, DLC 2 vs Hit was more amazing (This might be a bit bias due to my love of Hit), I will admit that I am disappointed due to the lack of explanation for the change in the timeline especially when in DLC 2 they made it seem there is someone or thing causing these changes.

Characters: DLC 3 takes the cake! We all expected Goku Black Rose to be a clone of Goku but we ended up severely wrong! I love how Rose uses so many of the moves and attacks we see in the anime! Cabba and Frost were ok not a fan of Frost Voice, Champa was ok as well his move set is original with hints of Beerus , Vados has my favorite when it comes to the voice they chose! I find they perfectly balanced her voice between elegant, proper, and adorable, her move set is a technical type but workable! Rose voice is interesting and works, Zamasu is fine works well for a Kai and his move set is one of my personal favorite to use! Merged Zamasu and Vegito are great too.

Skills: I'm glad we got most of the skills which are shown in the game by the characters (Only missing Zamasu). Once again DLC 3 wins this one! Divine Lasso is my all time favorite to use, it has amazing power, and the cinematics are awesome, but it does fail quite often. It does annoy me though that a number of the skills are through the Medal Shop which have to be grinned from Expert Missions.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Top Bottom