What's new

Digimon World Central Server (Outline/Planning)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Prologue
This is a story where that takes place in the central Digital World Server, the server where all information from across all the different servers (aka other Digimon Seasons/games/manga) passes through. It's a place where all types of Digimon live in peace and harmony at least...they did...
This Server is split into two zones the Dream & Nightmare Zone, these zones are split and govern by two Omegamons. Dream Zone Omegamon & Nightmare Zone Omegamon Zwartz. While they governed and held the peace of the zones, the Royal Knights & Three Great Angels resided in the Dream Zone while the Demon Lords resided in the Nightmare Zone.

One day Digimon stopped being reborn. Usually "destroyed" Digimon will reincarnate in the form of a DigiEgg but suddenly they were not and their data would simply disappear. Then someone or something seeked to finish destroying the already wavering peace and ignite a war, to do this they ambushed and destroyed almost all of the Demon Lords, Royal Knights, & Great Angels. There was only one survivor from the Royal Knights, Great Angels, and two of the Demon Lords. But while they did survive they were stripped of all their powers, reverting them to their Rookie forms. The Omegamons realizing what was happening saved the four and began preparing their countermeasure against this enemy and called on four teenagers to help save the Central Server and quite possibly the entire Digital Multiverse and even their own world.

The four survivors Dorumon (Formerly Alphamon the leader of the Royal Knights), Salamon (Formerly Ophanimon a member of the Great Angels), Impmon (Formerly Beelzemon a Demon Lord), & Salamon (Formerly Lilithmon another Demon Lord). They were sent to the human world to make contact with the four humans who would become their Tamers and hopefully save their world.

I will start adding the outline in the comments.

Edit: Important plot point accidentally forgotten added.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I really like the idea that the light and dark live in peace and harmony (or at least lived) and I like the idea of using 2 from the dream zone and 2 from the Nightmare zone :yesyes2: :sisi2:
Now I really want to know who the main characters will be! Someone we already know (Taichi) or some original characters?

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I really like the idea that the light and dark live in peace and harmony (or at least lived) and I like the idea of using 2 from the dream zone and 2 from the Nightmare zone :yesyes2: :sisi2:
Now I really want to know who the main characters will be! Someone we already know (Taichi) or some original characters?
They will all be original humans, unfortunately I have not come up with names for the 4 of them yet, so I am referring to them as A.Tamer (Alphamon), B.Tamer (Beelzemon), O.Tamer (Ophanimon), L.Tamer (Lilithmon). Now I will be posting bullet points outlining the story, I've been working on this very slowly over a few months and the amount of detail varies for some points.

• Meet Digimon in the Real World; 2 guys who are best friends; 2 girls who don’t each other or the guys.
  • 4 meet in the Digital World; Introductions
  • Attacked by territorial Monochromon
  • A.Tamer leads it away from the other 3
  • Finds himself at a dead end, Dorumon digivolves into Dorugoramon and fly back to the others after winning.
  • Start traveling towards a village, camp out for the night, O.Tamer protest about sleeping in the outdoors, B.Tamer becomes lookout.
  • Arrive in the village by afternoon, Chief Leomon locks up Impmon and his partner. Next morning Leomon tries to destroy Impmon after protest from Villagers & Tamers, slides into Mad Leomon and goes berserk.
  • Dorugoramon is overpowered; Impmon digivolves into Duskmon and destroys Mad Leomon.
  • Seeing Mad Leomon disintegrate they learn that there is major problem in Digital World besides the impending war. Destroyed Digimon instead of being reincarnated into DigiEggs are simply disappearing
  • Stay overnight in the village leave next morning, to the Tomb of Pride in the Nightmare Zone.

• Several days of travel and battles won by Dorugamon and Duskmon. Arrive to the border of the Dream & Nightmare Zone.
  • Camp out at the border, halfway through the night a Devimon appears and attacks the O.Tamer. Both Salamons Digivolve into Gatomon & Gatomon (Black) to protect her. Tag team attacks caused Devimon to retreat.
  • Traveling through the Nightmare Zone encounter two Digimon fleeing from a Duskmon. Impmon digivolves into Duskmon to fight the other Duskmon.
  • Close to defeat Duskmon refuses to give up or accept help and Digivolves into Baalmon. He severely overpowered the Evil Duskmon and destroyed him.
  • Two Digimon introduce themselves as Sistermon Noir and Sistermon Blanc. The two entered the Nightmare Zone in search Blanc’s older and Noir’s twin Sistermon Ciel, who was sent by Gankoomon to investigate the Tomb of Pride. Sistermons & Tamers join on their travel to the Tomb.
Edit: Added important accidentally forgotten plot point.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
So all of the story will be in the Digital World?
I think you wrote everything but, how the 4 of them end in the Digimon World?

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
So all of the story will be in the Digital World?
I think you wrote everything but, how the 4 of them end in the Digimon World?
The first half will be in the Digital World. The 3rd quarter will be in the human world, and the finale will be back in the Digital World.

I also already have an idea for how they get to the Digital World I just didn't write it out here since this is just an outline for the full story.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The first half will be in the Digital World. The 3rd quarter will be in the human world, and the finale will be back in the Digital World.

I also already have an idea for how they get to the Digital World I just didn't write it out here since this is just an outline for the full story.
Ok, thanks! Can't wait to read something!

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
There was an important plot point to the series which i forgot to mention earlier. I've edited the previous entries and made the changes bold and underlined.

• After days of travel, the Tomb is a few away but the decided to camp and enter in the morning. Sistermons slept separately but close to the group, while the group stayed up discussing what to do after the Tomb.
  • Sistermons scream, two hands sink into the ground (Devimon), and the Sistermons summon their weapons and charge at the tamers; Their Digimon retaliate.
  • Battle drags on the defensive while trying to decide how to help without hurting them; Sistermons enter into their Awoken Forms. Tide of the battle turns from even to one sided. Impmon turned into Baalmon & Dorumon to Dorugamon. Battle continued one sided until they began fighting with the intention to destroy them.
  • Dorugamon lost and Degenerated; Girls argued due to O.Tamer not wanting to risk destroying them by accident. They agreed to go 100% until the final hit. Gatomons Digivolved into Angewomon & LadyDevimon.
  • They won and held their weapons towards the Sistermons to ensure they wouldn’t attack again. An injured Sistermon Ciel appears and punches her Sisters out of their Awoken Forms.

• Ciel explained she learned everything from Omegamon before his demise. She explains that the guards at the Tome are possessed exactly like her sisters and are stronger than even her Awoken Form.
  • After an extra day to recover from the fight they go to the Tomb and engage the guards. Sistermons go Awoken to fight a one Knightmon together, Gatomons go Ultimate to fight another Knightmon, Impmon and Dorumon go Ultimate & Champion to fight the Captain a Beowulfmon.
  • Beowulfmon completely overpowers the two of them, Dorugamon’s tamer determination, triggers his Digivolution into Grademon; Causing the battle to equalize.
  • After the Knightmon’s were defeated the other 5 joined the fight and they overpowered Beowulfmon in seconds. After their defeat the spell is broken.

• Once the guards regained consciousness they apologized and explained they were attacked and corrupted by an unknown Digimon.
  • Beowulfmon guided everyone through the Tomb to investigate the seal. Once there Impmon & Gatomon (Black) determined that Lucemon’s Data had escaped and that he was responsible for the attacks and the lack of Digimon being reborn.
  • Upon leaving the tomb, A.Tamer saw a canine Digimon in the distance, who ran away upon being noticed.

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
  • After discussion they decided to go to the Dark Capital and see if Omegamon Zwarts had left any contingency plans.
  • Along the way the Sistermons helped with training the Tamer’s Digimons. Grademon gained the ability to Slide-Evolve into DoruGreymon, while the others just gained strength.
  • They arrived at the Capital where they are denied entry by orders of Omegamon’s Advisor, Devimon.
  • The Sistermons and Tamers split up to check the city walls for a way in. On the Sistermon Side they are approached by a Datamon through the one of the sewer openings.
  • They meet up and Ciel uses her Sword to slice the bars and they follow Datamon who is Zwart’s trusted friend and head of the science division. He was the one not only responsible for the creation of the Digivices but the one responsible the messages from the Omegamons which brought us all to the Digital World.
  • He explains everything:
    • Omegamons were betrayed by their advisors: Devimon & Angemon.
    • The Advisors are Lucemon now.
    • Omegamons due to being DNA Digimon when they were defeated they turned into their Rookie forms instead of Eggs.
  • They were then locked away at different corners of the Digital World and are being guarded by Lucemon chosen.
  • Even if they are saved we needed to find an extremely rare and special Digimon so they can turn back into their Omegamon forms.
  • Datamon then revealed the locations for the Omegamon’s Rookies and a rumored place for the special Digimon.
  • After resting they all agreed to split up to three groups to find each of the Digimon.
  • Girls w/Sistermon Blac- Going after Agumon & Gabumon aka Omegamon.
  • Beelzemon Tamer/Sistermon Noir- Going after Agumon Black & Gabumon Black aka Omegamon Zwart.
  • Alphamon Tamer/Sistermon Ciel- Going after Calumon aka Special Digimon.

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
When will you release the first chapter? :dance: :happydance:
I'm aiming to complete the outline first before I get to writing out the chapter. What do you think of it so far?

Last edited:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
  • After days of travel and a handful of battles the girls arrive where the Omegamon is located at. They’re attacked by Ophanimon Falldown Mode, Lucemon’s Chosen.
  • During the battle the girls activate Bio-Jogress Digivolution; Merging together with their Digimon and each other to become Mastemon. They won their battle and left with Agumon and Gabumon.

• After days of travel and a handful of battles B.Tamer arrived where Zwartz was being held, and he was met with an army of D-Brigade Digimon being led by a Darkdramon, Lucemon’s Chosen.
  • Baalmon & Noir Awoken fought together defeating many soldiers, Baalmon was defeated but Noir continued on, with his need to continue fighting a Bio-Merge activated returning into his Mega Form; Beelzemon.
  • Beelzemon annihilated the army and defeated Darkdramon single handedly. They then left with Agumon Black & Gabumon Black.

• A.Tamer and Ciel arrive at the location, a temple in the mountains that is said to have a portal that connects to another server where the Special Digimon resides in.
  • At the temple they’re attacked by a giant Dragon Digimon called Oryumon. Dorumon turned into DoruGreymon and Ciel awoke and rode on him. Oryumon completely out sped DoruGreymon in the sky, Ciel could barely block Oryumon’s blades, they changed tactics to attempt to fight him on the ground and DoruGreymon slid into Grademon.
  • One of Oryumon’s attacks blew away Ciel off the edge, A.Tamer reached out to save her but fell too, Grademon jumped after them and when his hand met A.Tamers Bio-Merge triggered. They joined and became Alphamon, flew upwards and placed Ciel down somewhere safe.
  • Alphamon summoned Seiken Gradalpha and blocked Oryumon’s attack. When Oryumon came back around the before the strike Alphamon activated the Alpha InForce, Oryumon then froze and slowly descended.
  • Oryumon then joined with A.Tamer and was absorbed into the Digivice.

• A.Tamer stepped through the portal and was lead to a room with at least a dozen other dooways, Oryumon spoke through the Digivice explaining what they were seeing and which they need to go through. They need to concentrate on where or who we’re looking for when stepping through and it’ll take us to it.
  • Stepping through the right portal and concentrating on what we’re looking for, they were taken straight to Calumon who after talking agreed to come along and help.
  • On the way back they concentrated on Datamon’s lab and they were taken there where everyone had gathered back already.
  • Once A.Tamer returned Datamon started giving an update on the situation and that armies from both Zones had gathered in preparing to go to war for Omegamons disappearance and are being manipulated by Lucemon.
  • Datamon didn’t feel like the Tamers were ready to stop the war even with them being able to achieve their Mega Levels.
  • He created what he called “Partition Training Rooms” an area for the Tamers to train without the worry of destroying the area but Time moved at an accelerated rate.

• B.Tamer’s room he had to fight and defeat endless waves of enemies of all levels. Eventually Beelzemon Augmented to Blast Mode.
  • Girls Room they’re training was rapid portal opening and retaining their Joggress for extended period of time.
  • A.Tamer’s training was fighting clones of the other 12 Royal Knights, mastering the Alpha InForce along with his other magical abilities, and eventually realizing he cannot win with his power alone and to rely on others. Eventually he asked for help from Oryumon and later Augment-Jogress into Oryuken Mode.

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
  • After they finished their training they immediately left and flew on Oryumon to a cliff where they could see the armies almost ready to destroy each other.
  • They made a plan to stop the war, unveil the advisors as Lucemon, and defeat him.
  • They each triggered their Bio-Merge & Bio-Jogress and landed on the center between the two armies. Surprising many including the advisors.
  • They put their plan into action and Calumon used her power to cause the Agumon/Gabumon & Agumon (Black)/Gabumon (Black) to Joggress into Omegamon & Omegamon Zwartz. Then used it again to make Devimon & Angemon Joggress back into Lucemon.
  • They used Mastemon Dimensional powers to teleport the armies back to their respected capitals so they could fight Lucemon without holding back.

• Lucemon reveals an orb which contains all of the data from the other 6DLords, 3 GAngels, and the 13 RK.
  • Lucemon pushes the orb into his chest and Digivolved in Lucemon Satan Mode.
  • Alphamon & Beelzemon followed suit and Augmented to Ouryuken Mode & Blast Mode.
  • None of their attacks work; They learn the true form of Lucemon is the Larva within the Orb of Darkness.
  • Datamon began uploading data for Ophanimon to Slide into a Digimon with the ability to destroy the orb but Mastemon believes she can drag Lucemon out through a portal.
  • Within the Orb Mastemon becomes overwhelmed by the pure darkness and before they defuse Mastemon opens a portal where LIlithmon pushes Ophanimon through.
  • Lilithmon becomes trapped within the Orb and Ophanimon escapes.
  • Data finishes uploading to her Digivice and Ophanimon flies into the sky and Slides into Varodurumon; Her light as she descends burns Lucemon and destroys his Orb.
  • Lucemon Larva his held down by Beelzemon as he prepares to shoot him; Varodurumon Slides back into Ophanimon and begins to heal L.Tamer & Black Gatomon.
  • Lucemon’s Satan Mode begins to speak and act without Lucemon Larva’s will; Satan Mode then eats Larva and morphs into Ogudomon.
  • Ogudomon then begins to shrink and transforms into a humanoid form.
  • Alphamon immediately attacked with Ultimate Oryuken, Ogudomon stops it and flips Alphamon onto his back by grabbing his weapon.
  • Omegamon orders Mastemon to create portals for them to escape, to Datamon’s lab.
Ogudomon's "Humanoid form"- Originally concept for what he would truly look like revealed recently during the 20th Anniversary.
Ogudomon Concept.PNG

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Well, that's a lot of info XDDD but now I'll wait for a chapter of I will have too many spoilers XDD

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Well, that's a lot of info XDDD but now I'll wait for a chapter of I will have too many spoilers XDD
Well I was planning on posting everything here first but alright then I'll wait to start on the actual story then.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Well I was planning on posting everything here first but alright then I'll wait to start on the actual story then.
I love knowing a lot of details but... I really don't want to ruin the read :cry3:

Top Bottom