What's new

Anime Arte discussion thread

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I really love how much attention the anime has for Italian things... they say the names of the cities in Italian (Venezia > Venice, Firenze > Florence) and in this episode they talked about bigoli (a type of pasta alike to spaghetti but more large and that is more famouse in Veneto) but at the same time... it's too quick... the whole thing about discovering Catarina's secret was made much better in the manga...

and... it's strange to see Venice with a small amount of people XDD

Thank you very much for the explanation. I still didn't saw the two last episodes.

But really nice point. The anime is showing us about a lot of things of Italy so it is really important point and really great point also. Will see the episode later

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I will try to see the episode as soon as possible. I didn't see the last two episodes and the next episode in Saturday so I just hope to see the last episodes before saturday

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I just finished the two episodes. Katarina kawaii so lovely and ii tomodachi. Her character really special as you said mt best friend. I love the episode 9 more than 8. But episode 8 is still good.

Now, waiting for Saturday episode

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I love the finally of yesterday's episode. Finally both Katarina Chan and her okaasan (Mother) to each other.

I saw the episode, I love it but the best in the finally. Arte, opened her eyes finally when she met her brother when she was child. He finally opened her eyes when he told to her about why he doesn't want to see her.

Her mother opened her eyes when firstly heard arte about what katarina wants. She really opened her eyes when she also saw Katarina chan and how she want to hug her.

And finally this is the trailer for next episode:-

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
As we know yhen not te next episode is the final. No after next week is the final episode

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I just saw the episode number 11. And wonder if next Saturday no episode is the episode.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
As we all know then today's is the final episode for this anime arte. Looking for the finale of this anime

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I just finished the final episode yesterday qnd really really love it and like so much.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Watched both ep. 11 and 12 and...
I'll write about ep. 12: like always in the anime they like to change the characters and make them dumb... it's impossibile that someone like Leo (that is a master) fell ill working. He knows what he is doing... so that anime-only-thing wasn't really good. The episode was nice but at the same time it was forced since they wanted to add all the characters in the last episode for a friendship episode (Arte's mom appeared only at the beginning but here they added her for the feels...)
I liked the Venice arc ending more in the manga, it was more genuine

Top Bottom