Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Here we go with another thread. asd

So, please, tell me what is your favourite video-game console (you can tell "a PC" if you want...) and why.

I start:
It was very hard to decide, 'cause I have some special feeling about every single video-game console I ever had.

The SNES was the first one, unforgettable. The Nintendo 64 makes me go back to the time when "I was hipster before it was cool" (as all my friends used to have a Playstation, or even a Playstation 2). The Playstation 2 remember me some old "gearhead" friends with which, I used to play the endurance races of Gran Turismo 4. The Playstation 3, well, it's recent and I don't have to much to talk about.

But, after all this useless speech, I'd have to say: Nintendo DS.

Before the dual-screen Nintendo Machine, I've never had a portable console (to be honest, I had never played a portable console), so when I bought it, I was hoping to like it, afraid I could have spend much money with a console I was play for a couple of days and totally forget after this.

But happily, I was wrong. I never got tired of the Nintendo DS, even six years later, I still playing it. The DS introduced me to a new world of gaming, makes me met new series, and even better, makes me re-being fan of old series like Sonic (thanks to Sonic Rush) and, for sure, Pokémon (thanks to Pokémon White, with a little help of the Pokémon BW anime, to be honest). So, that is why the NIntendo DS is my choice.

Perico

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
It has to be the first one I got, Playstation. Best childhood memories, I guess. Had all the time to play, nothing to worry about, "infinite" worlds to get lost in... But yes, it's my favourite one just because of the memories. Game Boy was great too, but not many friends had it. On the other hand, we could spend hours playing Playstation because I had 2 controllers + the ones they brought.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Nostalgia will tell me to say "Game Boy Pocket" because this was my first portable console (the first console was the Sega Mega Drive) but my favorite is the DS. I played it a lot because it can load DS games and Advance ones.
At second place we have the 3DS because I really love the 3D effects and I love portable consoles and the third place goes to the Vita. The screen is really awesome and the graphic of the games is good :yesyes:

But we can't forget the PC asd the best console we can dream of XD we can draw with tablets, play games with high resolution (no lag)... do everything...
Ok, I will stop this PC Master race now roftl

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I'm at a tie between PC MASTER RACE and PS Vita

Carly Apple

Native Hawaiian, African American and Scandinavian
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
6th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Vulpix, Ninetales, Articuno
Playstation Vita or Wii U, toss up between those two!
Both have great games and I use for different lifestyle changes, within myself.

Top Bottom