What's new

Unova Episodes Will Anthea, Concordia and N appear again?

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I really want to see their progress after Black and White. I feel they will thank ash for all his help. I want to see How much Anthea and concordia changed from that type who scare to appear in the world and love to live alone to these type of people who see, love help people like Cilan and Bianca who intrest to anything. After seeing Handsome (looker) in BW, I think that it can happen with Anthea, Concordia and N to appear so do you want them to appear like me? And Why ?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Well, maybe one day... Misty and Brock returned in Sun & Moon... but before N I want to see other characters return :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Well, maybe one day... Misty and Brock returned in Sun & Moon... but before N I want to see other characters return :yesyes2: :sisi2:

I also want to see some of past characters such as Dawn, May, lyra, the rainbow gym leader erika and her girls friend. Love to see the Witney, casey and jasmine. And completely agree that both misty and brock appeared again sun and moon specially misty who only appeared in Togepy evolution episode the mirage episode in advanced season and one in mewtwo mirage episode. However vrock appered in entire POKENON AG, DP and he met cilan in BW so maybe N with his friends Concordia and a thea will appear one time

Top Bottom