What's new

Unova Episodes Purrloin Vs Iris's Emolga

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Hi everyone and really mou Hisashiburi dana Minnasan.

In this thread, I wanted to see you opinion of why they made Purtolin as a bad pokemon even it is really a care pokemon and a nice pokemon in the anime. It made me really angry when they made cilan scared from it even if it did it best in most episodes that it apperead. Surely, it was sneaky in the first episode but it felt that it was been betrayed by its trainer and when it understood what happened with its traier the girl that had accident and her hand was broken then it did its best to say sorry to Tranquill's group with trying to let it to save satoshitachi. In the galley stolen episode that was for cilan the detective cannasour l, it was really untrusted by cilan but it did its best to help find its trainer's galley the old woman even cilan trusted it.

On the other hand, the emolga tht been caught by Iris was really lazy, bad pokemon who only think about itself and when kt been Blamed by ash-tachi, iris been angered even it is really the fault of what happened to all body. They wew nearby to die, but the great snivy was really smart nd love ash and its friends so they didn't die by simisour.

Really i was so angered by this, the one who was good not that bad been hated by the one who always been involved to qhat is going on, the one who is funny active. Surely, it had a bad stoey with it in the beginning of the anime but in the episodes, it showed us that it is a good pokemon, not like iris and its pokemons specially emonga

So what do you think of this problem? Firstly what do you think of this thread?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
So what do you think of this problem?
I don't know... the BW anime wasn't that good for me and I didn't like Iris that much... and all of her Pokémon were really annoying

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I don't know... the BW anime wasn't that good for me and I didn't like Iris that much... and all of her Pokémon were really annoying

I like Unova Season BW And B2W2 is the best in the game. It is the best season ever and B2W2 is best then BW. And I like BW in the anime also.

Iris is the worst Character ever. Her pokemons are really annoying as you mentioned. I hate them and hate her also. She, her pokemons with both cameron, his pokemons and trip, his pokemon ar ethe worst most characters ever.

Please look to this thread:-

I put it is axew thread too.

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/inde...he-writers-are-doing-enough-with-iris.109376/

Top Bottom