What's new

Pokémon Journeys Mew was the most hated pokemon? FINALLY HAS A REAL STORY IN POKEMON MONSTERS 2019

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Hi everyone,

I totally thank you very much for answering in my threads; so I think that I should do a new thread that talked about a Pokemon that in My Opinion the Second Powerful Pokemon in the entire Pokemons, who is Mew. I do Love Mew So much. it is the best Pokemon in my opinion after Mewtwo.

I always ask myself about why the Mew's Story always in secret? Why there is no movie, or special episode, or at least a singal episode that talk about Mew, Not Mewtwo?

I do want to see the reasons of why it is the most mysterious Pokemon in the world? What is the reason that made the people want to catch it? Why it always throw by a rubbish.

Don't tell me that it have two movies, and one special Episodes, and that's because:

1. The first movie is mostly about Mewtwo, not about Mew's Legend.

2. Secondly, the movie number eight is only about Lucario.

3. The special episode that happened when May, and max were travelling with Ash, and rock was for a merraige pokemon. it is not a reason story episode.

So, what do you think about mew?

Do you like it?

Do you think that the writers are hate it?

Why do you think that it finally has a real appear in pokemon story even if it is only appear for seconds in Sun Moon?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
First of all, Mew WASN'T the most hated... its a Mythical so they used it in different ways...
I always ask myself about why the Mew's Story always in secret? Why there is no movie, or special episode, or at least a singal episode that talk about Mew, Not Mewtwo?
What do you want to know about it?

I do want to see the reasons of why it is the most mysterious Pokemon in the world? What is the reason that made the people want to catch it?
From the dex:
So rare that it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. Only a few people have seen it worldwide.
A mythical Pokémon of South America which had been thought extinct.
Apparently, it appears only to those people who are pure of heart and have a strong desire to see it.
It is capable of making itself invisible at will, so it entirely avoids notice even if it approaches people.
The reason that many want to catch it is because its rare, really rare

Why it always throw by a rubbish.
???? :doubt::doubt::doubt::doubt:

1. The first movie is mostly about Mewtwo, not about Mew's Legend.
"Pokémon: Mewtwo no Gyakushuu" manga adaptation of the first movie is more about the relationship about Dr. Fuji and Mew (so we don't see Mewtwo a lot)
(oh! And let's not forget that Miyamoto (Jessie mother) was asked by Team Rocket to go search for Mew

2. Secondly, the movie number eight is only about Lucario.
Because Lucario was the "new" Pokémon of that generation (if I remember well at that time the game wasn't out so many thought that Lucario was a Mythical or a Legendary -> the movie was released in Japan on July 16, 2005 while the DP games on September 28, 2006)

So, what do you think about mew?

Do you like it?

Do you think that the writers are hate it?

Why do you think that it finally has a real appear in pokemon story even if it is only appear for seconds in Sun Moon?
I like Mew
No, I don't hate it
No, the writers don't hate it. They are using it as a rare Pokémon, one that in the anime only a few people have seen it
We will see it a lot but it will take time, a lot of time before we will see it for an entire episode :yeahyeah:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Firstly, Really Miss May Chan My Best Friend I don't mean anything by this thread. It only shows that I really care about Mew and want to it more. And Also Mew Catching way in Red, blue, green, and yellow is really great that it really wonder why we didn't so it when why child? And that all really

First of all, Mew WASN'T the most hated... its a Mythical so they used it in different ways...

Yes, I know and totally agree my best friend may chan, the problem with me that lugia's story been said in everything, with ho-oh and the three trio. The same with the three trio in kanto. Mewtwo also, the story of ruby and spehire. Kyoger with grodon bith apperead too much. The same with the others, and even the other mythical legendary pokemons have their own movies even if they didn't appear in anime so this is the reason that made ne want to see it more than anything really.

What do you want to know about it?

From the dex:

So rare that it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. Only a few people have seen it worldwide.
A mythical Pokémon of South America which had been thought extinct.
Apparently, it appears only to those people who are pure of heart and have a strong desire to see it.
It is capable of making itself invisible at will, so it entirely avoids notice even if it approaches people.

The reason that many want to catch it is because its rare, really rare

Glad that you answering me and thank you foe explanation. I meant by this question is why it been so rare that also mewtwo is a clone feom it? How it got its chikara (power in japanese). All these question are really mystrious that what I think so really. I WANT TO SEE MORE AND MORE FROM IT.

Sorry for the confusing and defusing. It is my mistake so please forgive. I wanted to right Why it is benn throwen as a rubbish?

Hahaha, so sorry.

Pokémon: Mewtwo no Gyakushuu" manga adaptation of the first movie is more about the relationship about Dr. Fuji and Mew (so we don't see Mewtwo a lot)
(oh! And let's not forget that Miyamoto (Jessie mother) was asked by Team Rocket to go search for Mew

Oh really, I don't like the manga so I didn't know about this. I talked about the anime movie 1. I saw the first thing when the proffesor who made a clone from mew and create a new pokemon mewtwo. I SAW SO MUCH. And I understood that he wanted to back his girl son from the die. And mewtwo memories with her and anger came because it been designed and created as clone from mew.

But until new, I didn't know why mew has all these powers and chikara.. How they knew about him? And how they knew that it has all these powers? These the question that I saw them as really fushigi desu (mystery)

And why it is so rare.

Because Lucario was the "new" Pokémon of that generation (if I remember well at that time the game wasn't out so many thought that Lucario was a Mythical or a Legendary -> the movie was released in Japan on July 16, 2005 while the DP games on September 28, 2006)

yup, totally agree with you, and the prove is that the same happened for the pokemon zororoak, and zorua movie in last movie of DP, but the 0roblem is that the trio in zoroa movie with celebi had their own story and played a big rule in the movie however mew even if he had a rule but no a very big like the trio with celebi in zoroa movie. Also I do love zoroa, and don't like locario too much but both don't deserve a real movie for them.

I like Mew
No, I don't hate it
No, the writers don't hate it. They are using it as a rare Pokémon, one that in the anime only a few people have seen it
We will see it a lot but it will take time, a lot of time before we will see it for an entire episode :yeahyeah:

Ad that you love it and don't hate it. I love mew too but it is in the second place as my best pokemon cause the best is mewtwo as always then mew.

What I meant bumy hating is that it is the only pokemon that I don't have any clue it is real story and it looks like that it indeed by died for me so I said that.

Glad that in pokemon monster 2019, it will play a big rule cause go has dream of catching it

^^^^-^^^^ thank you very much my best friend may chan for the explanation with the helps that you always do it for me. Sorry for the confusing and for the late

Top Bottom