Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The Japanese Pokémon YouTube Channel has released the final promotional video for Pokémon Sword and Shield.
The video show two new Pokémon (leaked some days ago) not officially named at this time.

pokemonnew1[1].jpg

Mr. Rime is the evolution of Galarian Mr. Mime

pokemonnew2[1].jpg

Runergius is a new evolution of Galarian Yamask

Last edited:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
The Japanese Pokémon YouTube Channel has released the final promotional video for Pokémon Sword and Shield.
The video show two new Pokémon (leaked some days ago) not officially named at this time.

View attachment 7145
Mr. Rime is the evolution of Galarian Mr. Mime

View attachment 7146
Runergius is a new evolution of Galarian Yamask

Wow so, these are an evolution fo Mister Mime And Yamask, sou desu ka?

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
It's the same of the official one but from another source so... nothing new to see.

Really, and that's right ^^ Hahaha. Anyway the more videos the more we will be more excuting and ready for this friday

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
I'm honestly not really looking forward to Sw/Sh, ever since it came out I've seen that some things I loved are cut out of the game and that you literaly can finish the game... without speedrunning... in +- 10h.... also i've seen the actual animation things and how the wild area is set up... not really thinking of buying this game sadly ;-; I'll wait for a 'spear', 'sw2/sh2', 'usw/ush' or whatever they make it >-<

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I'm honestly not really looking forward to Sw/Sh, ever since it came out I've seen that some things I loved are cut out of the game and that you literaly can finish the game... without speedrunning... in +- 10h.... also i've seen the actual animation things and how the wild area is set up... not really thinking of buying this game sadly ;-; I'll wait for a 'spear', 'sw2/sh2', 'usw/ush' or whatever they make it >-<

Oh hi and Ah its been a long time. I am so happy for Shield And Sword. I do love it and now I am nearby to go to Badge 4 but firstly, I just need to level up my team.

I am doing a story myself for Pokemon and it is my own hand story

Top Bottom