What's new

Unova Episodes Do you think that It is a time for BW023, and BW024, and for the entire banned episodes to appear?

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Hi everybody

I just read that in japan, then they will put these two episodes after the entire XY, and XYZ seasons finish so do you think it is a time for them to appear?

And what do you think about the other episodes that has been banned ? do you think it is a time for them to release thes episodes such as what they did with the Xy banned episode which I meant "An Undersea Place to Call Home! 海底の城!クズモーとドラミドロ!!or The Undersea Castle! Kuzumo and Dramidoro!!"

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Cause look to this picture ^^ froum bulbedia website:-

upload_2016-11-18_22-34-30.png

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I think it's too late for those episodes :coffee:

Firstly first and before everything let me thank you for all yoyr messeges and rated. I had 13 Alert and they only feom you. And let me say so sorry and gomennasai for gone choose I slept anf cause the charge is finished.

Sure, the time is really gone for gone even I think that it is a time for release them cause it take to much for the events that happebmned in japan so they realese them finally. And I reslly love to see them and mostly then i love to see these two episodes.

But really Pokemon deserve ro go in guinness world records for being the most anime that has forbidden ban episodes, and maybe late the movies also hahaha ^^

Thank you very much ^^

Top Bottom