Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Alright everyone!!! I'm gonna do an announcement!!!

Haha don't be afraid, it's not the announcement that I will quit the game... cause I'm not xD
What I wanted to Announce is that I'm creating my own website (Through Wix.com) for Pokémon Luminon, mainly for the Pokémon information pages. Pokédex AND the Download of the game once I have Alpha finished :D!! So it's sorta going to be like a wiki page xD
For some reason I have an option to have people join it like a blog but I don't mind that since then people can be updated when I have something new easier xD
The website is still a work in process and I'm going to link this forum page if they wish to see the updated sprites and such and until I have finished the Pokédex out there also the Pokémon in the dex >-< (That might give you guys some traffic aswell ;)) Because the website I'm making will only have the Pokédex, Information and the Download, there will be updates but that will be in written form since I don't want to add to much sprites there xD.

So you guys don't have to be afraid, I will still update this page when I've updated the game, including the link to the website when I published it (And I give a heads up when the alpha Download is available on the website :D!!)

Also the website can be open to affiliates if this website wishes to aswell... I have to make a button for it so we can share buttons >-<)

Thanks for reading and see you next time :D!!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Alright everyone!!! I'm gonna do an announcement!!!

Haha don't be afraid, it's not the announcement that I will quit the game... cause I'm not xD
What I wanted to Announce is that I'm creating my own website (Through Wix.com) for Pokémon Luminon, mainly for the Pokémon information pages. Pokédex AND the Download of the game once I have Alpha finished :D!! So it's sorta going to be like a wiki page xD
For some reason I have an option to have people join it like a blog but I don't mind that since then people can be updated when I have something new easier xD
The website is still a work in process and I'm going to link this forum page if they wish to see the updated sprites and such and until I have finished the Pokédex out there also the Pokémon in the dex >-< (That might give you guys some traffic aswell ;)) Because the website I'm making will only have the Pokédex, Information and the Download, there will be updates but that will be in written form since I don't want to add to much sprites there xD.

So you guys don't have to be afraid, I will still update this page when I've updated the game, including the link to the website when I published it (And I give a heads up when the alpha Download is available on the website :D!!)

Also the website can be open to affiliates if this website wishes to aswell... I have to make a button for it so we can share buttons >-<)

Thanks for reading and see you next time :D!!
Never heard of this wix thing... but I know that wordpress is free as well and you can create your website with them (or upload the files in your website) so sometimes I use that one for my little projects :yeahyeah:
Do wix let's you download the database (My SQL)? (I made a lot of mistakes sometimes so a backup of the database is a lifesaver asd)
I searched a little on their website but can't find anything :uhmm:
Now that I finished asking things... I can't wait to see the website ready! :winner: :win: And when it will be ready I'll ask you for an affiliation! :coool:

Writing about databases... I'll go and download the forums one since the last backup is from March :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Never heard of this wix thing... but I know that wordpress is free as well and you can create your website with them (or upload the files in your website) so sometimes I use that one for my little projects :yeahyeah:
Do wix let's you download the database (My SQL)? (I made a lot of mistakes sometimes so a backup of the database is a lifesaver asd)
I searched a little on their website but can't find anything :uhmm:
Now that I finished asking things... I can't wait to see the website ready! :winner: :win: And when it will be ready I'll ask you for an affiliation! :coool:

Writing about databases... I'll go and download the forums one since the last backup is from March :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:
To be honest, I don't know if you can make a backup there, I do remember something along those lines when I was choosing the stuff for the website but now I don't see anything along those lines, I think you need to have a wix membership for that >->
Sweet!! I'll do my best on the website :D!! (even though it will never be as fancy as yours xD)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
To be honest, I don't know if you can make a backup there, I do remember something along those lines when I was choosing the stuff for the website but now I don't see anything along those lines, I think you need to have a wix membership for that >->
Sweet!! I'll do my best on the website :D!! (even though it will never be as fancy as yours xD)
So they don't have that if you don't have a membership... ok thanks :)
Don't worry, it will be really good! :dance: :happydance:

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
So they don't have that if you don't have a membership... ok thanks :)
Don't worry, it will be really good! :dance: :happydance:
I'm not completely sure about that but I think so ^-^
Heheh >-< I hope so xD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
:winner: :win:

Quick question... do you use Pokémon Essential? Because I have just read that Nintendo forced the wiki to close... :omg:
Dunno if they will open a website to add the downloads or not... if you want you can use a time machine to save the old pages :yeahyeah:
https://web.archive.org/web/2018042...ntials.wikia.com/wiki/Pokémon_Essentials_Wiki
Ah yes I have heard about that too, I basically don't really care that much because most of the fan games are still downloadable and haven't been taken down forcefully.
I have the newest version of essentials which I'm REALLY glad about now so I don't think it will be a huge issue.
and thanks for the link, currently I'm using the wayback machine to see the old pages if I'm stuck on something haha >-<

Hope you don't have problems with Nintendo after they shutdown essentials
I hope so too, though I don't think I will get allot of problems since many fan games are still donwloadable instead of shut down forcefully.

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Hello everyone! I have a small update for you guys!!
I've published my website... it's still a huge work in progress but the essential stuff is there and working as how it should.
So here is the link to the website if you're interested to see that ^-^
https://tinaiping.wixsite.com/pokemonluminon

SO that was it, I'll update the forum soon on new things in the game >-<

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hello everyone! I have a small update for you guys!!
I've published my website... it's still a huge work in progress but the essential stuff is there and working as how it should.
So here is the link to the website if you're interested to see that ^-^
https://tinaiping.wixsite.com/pokemonluminon

SO that was it, I'll update the forum soon on new things in the game >-<
The site looks really nice! Good job!! :winner: :win:

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Hello everyone!!!
another small update!! this time about what has been done in the game ;)
SO I've added a layout of:
Duskto City + Duskto City Docks.
Ranchville village (+ an old vs new comparison)
Shirokko's Hamlet (+ an old vs new comparison)
Serpent Path (The newest revamp of the mountain range... yes it's completely different then before)
Route 1 (+ an old vs new comparison)
Route 3 (+ an old vs new comparison) --->>> About Route 3.. can you see the hidden message in the grass?? The one who sees it first will get a honourable mention in the credit section of the game + a character NPC in the game!.. ;) just for fun xD.. in a week I will reveal the hidden message if nobody figured it out. If you are the first person to figure it out, I'll note you to ask for more details for your personalized character - As a small hint: The route ...?
Shirokko Forest (both parts), (+ an old vs new comparison)
you can find that under the Screenshots Tab it is marked with the date of today.. and yes I have removed the dates on the other updates.. it was becoming a little bit of a mess... I've kept the most recent updates though ^-^

And I've added a new Pokémon: #98 Ishavolik, Which you can find in the Pokédex tab!!

Well that's all about it for now!!
See you in the next update!! Cheers!

(Also to those who are still unaware, I have made a website for Luminon where eventually you can find the download of the game, with currently a slight preview version of the Pokédex, the website is https://tinaiping.wixsite.com/pokemonluminon and it is also viewable on mobile... except for the Pokédex ^-^.. that was kindof a hassle to make it work for the mobile >-<)

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
roftlroftlroftl Ishavolik is really funny!!!

(Also to those who are still unaware, I have made a website for Luminon where eventually you can find the download of the game, with currently a slight preview version of the Pokédex, the website is https://tinaiping.wixsite.com/pokemonluminon and it is also viewable on mobile... except for the Pokédex ^-^.. that was kindof a hassle to make it work for the mobile >-<)
Small notes :thinking: better to read them... I don't trust them! Maybe they are telling me to give you a coffee! :uhm:

Route 3 (+ an old vs new comparison) --->>> About Route 3.. can you see the hidden message in the grass?? The one who sees it first will get a honourable mention in the credit section of the game + a character NPC in the game!.. ;) just for fun xD.. in a week I will reveal the hidden message if nobody figured it out. If you are the first person to figure it out, I'll note you to ask for more details for your personalized character - As a small hint: The route ...?
Uhm... :uhmm:I really don't know... maybe "Pokémon Luminon"? Or "Check Deviantart"? :omg::omg::omg::omg:
No wait... "Lord Helix" :doubt:
:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall: I don't understand!!!!! :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
roftlroftlroftl Ishavolik is really funny!!!

Small notes :thinking: better to read them... I don't trust them! Maybe they are telling me to give you a coffee! :uhm:

Uhm... :uhmm:I really don't know... maybe "Pokémon Luminon"? Or "Check Deviantart"? :omg::omg::omg::omg:
No wait... "Lord Helix" :doubt:
:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall: I don't understand!!!!! :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:
Haha yeah as if he's stuck and is like 'Get me out of here!!' haha xD

Coffee is fine haha >-< Though I don't really drink coffee.. or tea xDxD

As mentioned in the post, the hint is: The Route, and a small extra hint: Don't think to complicated.
And uhm sadly Lord Helix does not exist in Luminon,sadly :cry2::cry4::afraid:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
I hate coffee but love tea XD

:thinking: now I'm sure that the first line is "route"
View attachment 4316
there's 2 or 3 lines? :doubt:
I'll say royte three but I know it's not the correct answer XD
You got it ^-^ It's indeed Route 3 :) so you've won this little fun game :D :winner: :win::winner: :win::clapclap:
Layout - Route 3 Highlight Sign  V2..png

Layout%20-%20Route%203%20Highlight%20Sign%20%20V2..png

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team