Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
A new patch (version 1.1.1) for Pokémon Legends Arceusl is now available on the eShop.
This patch implements several adjustments to improve the overall gaming experience.
title.jpg

Content of the update:
Fixed an issue where certain conditions would prevent players from obtaining the Shiny Charm even if they met the requirements. After updating the game, players who experienced this issue can obtain the Shiny Charm by speaking with Professor Laventon inside Galaxy Hall in Jubilife Village provided they meet the requirements.

How to update:
  1. Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
  2. From the HOME Menu, select the icon for the software you wish to update without starting the game or application.
  3. Press the + or - Button on your controller, then select Software Update followed by Via the Internet.
  4. Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Source:

Palamon

Artificial Enemy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Treecko
PkmnGO Team
This update was pretty lackluster, tbh. The daybreak update was just more massive outbreaks, and that's it. Kind of boring, if you ask me.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
This update was pretty lackluster, tbh. The daybreak update was just more massive outbreaks, and that's it. Kind of boring, if you ask me.
I agree... I'm happy that the update is free :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Top Bottom