What's new

Munna and Musharna Debut in Pokémon GO’s annual Valentine’s Day event from February 14–18, 2021

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
From Sunday, February 14, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. to Thursday, February 18, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time, Munna will be making its Pokémon GO debut. During the event, Munna will appear in the wild, show up in one-star Raids, and hatch from 5km Eggs.
Musharna will also make its Pokémon GO debut: use a Unova Stone on Munna to evolve the Dream Eater Pokémon into the Drowsing Pokémon.
slide.jpg

Munna and Musharna Debut in Pokémon GO’s annual Valentine’s Day event from February 14–18, 2021
Complete a themed Collection Challenge, add new Pokémon to your Pokédex, and take on event-exclusive Field Research.
Celebrate your love of Pokémon—and add two new entries to your Pokédex—with Pokémon GO's Valentine's Day event. From Sunday, February 14, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. to Thursday, February 18, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time, Munna will be making its Pokémon GO debut! During the event, Munna will appear in the wild, show up in one-star Raids, and hatch from 5km Eggs. Looking to spread the love by adding Musharna to your Pokédex? Use a Unova Stone on Munna to evolve the Dream Eater Pokémon into the Drowsing Pokémon.

Complete the Valentine's-themed Collection Challenge by catching Nidoran♀, Nidoran♂, Espeon, Umbreon, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Luvdisc, Latias, Latios, and Alomomola. Catch at least one of each to receive five Silver Pinap Berries, a Lucky Egg, and an Egg Incubator.

Taking on event-exclusive Field Research tasks will allow you to earn encounters with Pokémon like Ralts, Volbeat, Illumise, Spinda with a heart pattern, and Alomomola. Be on the lookout for certain Pokémon appearing more frequently in the wild, including Nidoran♀, Nidoran♂, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Luvdisc, and more.

Trainers can also visit the in-game shop for a free bundle with three Remote Raid Passes.

Over the course of the Valentine's Day event, you can put those free Remote Raid Passes to good use by challenging the following Pokémon to Raid Battles:
  • One-star raids: Ralts, Volbeat, Illumise, Feebas, Munna, and Espurr
  • Three-star raids: Togetic, Espeon, Umbreon, Gardevoir, Gallade, and Alomomola
  • Five-star raids: Latias and Latios
  • Mega Raids: Mega Pidgeot, Mega Gyarados, and Mega Ampharos
There's even more to look forward to during the Valentine's Day event! For instance, Trainers can evolve Kirlia into a Gardevoir or Gallade that knows Synchronoise. Also keep an eye out for event-themed stickers, available in Gifts from your fellow Trainers. To share the love even more, the in-game shop will be carrying new Munna-themed avatar items. And throughout the event, the odds of making a Lucky Trade and becoming Lucky Friends will increase, Pokémon trade distance will be increased to 40km, and Trainers are more likely to receive Berries from Gifts.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Source: https://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-...valentines-day-event-from-february-1418-2021/

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Hope so. I love minna more than musharna but both are great but minna better.

Is Go Is good game ? I didn't play it until now.
It's really repetitive because you only catch Pokémon but there are daily and weekly quests (plus some special ones) so it's a good game when you are outside and don't know what to do while you are waiting for something
(at least, this was true before Covid... but they added someting here and there for those that stay home so you can still continue to play and have fun (sadly some Pokémon for now are "locked" to PokéStops and I can't reach them :rage: or anyway, I haven't found them in the wild))

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
It's really repetitive because you only catch Pokémon but there are daily and weekly quests (plus some special ones) so it's a good game when you are outside and don't know what to do while you are waiting for something
(at least, this was true before Covid... but they added someting here and there for those that stay home so you can still continue to play and have fun (sadly some Pokémon for now are "locked" to PokéStops and I can't reach them :rage: or anyway, I haven't found them in the wild))

I thought so. And for that then I didn't like at all. I just loved the idea in the first thing but when I saw it and thought about it Then I decided to not play.

But it is right about playing when you are waiting for something during the work. Or when you are in the job and don't have anything to do and don't know what should do then it is fine to play

Deoxys

Trainer
Staff member
Admin
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Deoxys
PkmnGO Team
I'll play this event because I love these 2 Pokemon :winner: :win:

Top Bottom