Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The new update of Pokémon GO confirmed that the Johto Pokémon are to come to Pokémon starting from today.
Trainers will have the opportunity to hatch Togepi, Pichu and selcect Pokémon that were originally discovered in the Johto Region in Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver video games. These are the first of more Pokémon coming to Pokémon GO over the next few months.

In addition to that, starting from today to December 29, 2016 a special Pikachu wearing a festive hat will be findable for players.
holiday-pikachu[1].jpg

Trainers,

Professor Willow has discovered Togepi and Pichu hatching from Eggs! Starting later today, Trainers will have the opportunity to hatch these and several other Pokémon that were originally discovered in the Johto Region in Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver video games. These are the first of more Pokémon coming to Pokémon GO over the next few months. Be sure to use the hashtag #PokemonGO on Twitter to share your experiences as you explore your local neighborhoods with family and friends, walk to hatch these Pokémon from Eggs, and register them to your collection this holiday season. We can’t wait to see what Pokémon you’ve hatched!

We also have another special treat for you. Starting later today through December 29, 2016, 10:00 A.M. PST, you’ll find limited edition Pikachu all over the world. These Pikachu will be wearing a festive hat to celebrate the season! Use the Pokémon GO AR camera when you encounter them in the wild to take their picture and share it with us using #HolidayPikachu.
Source: official website

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Only Pichu and Togepi? Well, it is a bit disappointing... But it's better than nothing.
Although, I won't start playing GO again - at least for awhile - as the game just don't excite me anymore.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
- The new pokemon will only come out of new eggs. The pokemon in the egg is determined the moment you receive the egg, that's why people still hatched pidgey even though they were removed from 2km eggs. Because those eggs were received before the change went live.
- seems that even Raichu has a santa hat
- you can find Igglybuff, Cleffa, Elekid and Magby in the eggs

5DBsDcgQtFWxV0FhbwpoBuGMYP9wmCteHxitMsEYKyI.jpg

I feel like all those little kids XDD (but Pikachu spawn is like always... ._. )

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
special Pikachu wearing a festive hat catch ^_^
Sadly they didn't increase the spawn rate of this Pikachu... so I think I'll never have one since here I can find only Pidgey and Rattata :rage:

mahai69

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
PkmnGO Team
Sadly they didn't increase the spawn rate of this Pikachu... so I think I'll never have one since here I can find only Pidgey and Rattata :rage:

I think they had increase the spawn rate of this pikachu in certain area as I had catch it at the area I didn't meet normal pikachu before.

Don't give up ya :)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I think they had increase the spawn rate of this pikachu in certain area as I had catch it at the area I didn't meet normal pikachu before.

Don't give up ya :)
I won't give up :uhm: I really want this Pikachu since Pikachu is one of my favourite Pokémon! :yesyes2: :sisi2:
Just caught a Pinsir and a Poliwag... but still not even a Pikachu :search:

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
Already caught Pikachu with Bonus hat Pre-order.

Top Bottom