What's new

Pkmn GO In which countries is Pokémon Go available? Find it here!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Want to know in which countries is Pokémon GO available? This is the perfect thread! XD

USA, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macau, Macedonia, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Mongolia

Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Chad, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Egypt, Morocco, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mauritania, Niger, Sierra Leone and Togo

Last edited:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
'Pokemon Go' international rollout will be 'paused' as players overload the system

People love “Pokémon Go,” the new smash-hit iPhone and Android game that lets you catch pocket monsters in real life, so much that the strain on the servers keeps bringing it crashing down for most people.

Niantic, the Google/Alphabet spinoff that co-created “Pokémon Go” with Nintendo and The Pokémon Company, is aware of the problem and hard at work on a fix, CEO John Hanke tells Business Insider.

And while they fix the server capacity, international rollout of the game to countries like the United Kingdom and the Netherlands is “paused until we’re comfortable,” Hanke tells Business Insider.

It’s not uncommon for online games like “Pokémon Go” to have first-day launch jitters. Hanke says that even knowing how much interest there would be in a new smartphone “Pokémon” game, Niantic was still caught by surprise by the phenomenon that it’s become.

“We thought the game would be popular, but it obviously struck a nerve,” Hanke says.

Source: Business Insider.

:uhm:

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I think that it's not that strange since it's a Pokemom game and it's free

Yeah, but I was counting down the days 'til Pokémon Go be released here. Today I was thinking "there are just eleven days to go". But now, this. :cry:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yeah, but I was counting down the days 'til Pokémon Go be released here. Today I was thinking "there are just eleven days to go". But now, this. :cry:
Download the apk and join our hell XD sometimes you will be happy that the servers work and sometimes you will cry that they are down XD
That said... many talked about the EU release to be around July 15 but now... who knows...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Last edited:

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Pokémon Go was released in 26 new countries!
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Switzerland.

Source: https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/754251580912836608

I'm happy for all the Pokémon trainers around these 26 beautiful countries, but I really think that the people from Niantic Labs Games should read this article on Wikipedia. :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Pokémon Go is now available in Japan!!
And there's a promotion with McDonalds. 400 of their restaurants are gyms and 2.500 are PokéStops in the game.
Cn7trGpUsAA70sF.png

Perico

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Pokémon Go is now available in Japan!!
And there's a promotion with McDonalds. 400 of their restaurants are gyms and 2.500 are PokéStops in the game.
Cn7trGpUsAA70sF.png
That's not how you make people go out and exercise lol

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
That's not how you make people go out and exercise lol
In reality, they exercise :yesyes: because you have to walk to the McDonalds roftl what happen next is another story :haha: :hahaha:

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Rumour: Pokémon Go is coming to the Latin America (Argentina, Brazil and Chile) in July 31st!
Source: BioBioChile.

This MUST to be true, I can't wait to play this game anymore! roftl

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Rumour: Pokémon Go is coming to the Latin America (Argentina, Brazil and Chile) in July 31st!
Source: BioBioChile.

This MUST to be true, I can't wait to play this game anymore! roftl
Good luck! :winner: :win:
(I think that it can be true because rumours said that GO will be released in Europe/Italy on July 15 and it was true :yesyes:)

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
YES! Pokémon Go is now available in Brazil!
Screenshot_2016-08-03-18-45-02.png

What? :knife:
Screenshot_2016-08-03-18-54-13.png

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Trainers in 15 new countries and regions across Asia and Oceania can now officially download Pokémon GO from the Play Store or App Store. Discover Pokémon in the world around you!

Countries and regions include: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, and Palau
@Devilboy58 now you can go outside and try to catch them all! XD (And tell us your adventure XD)

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lucario, Blaziken, Pachirisu, Umbreon
PkmnGO Team
Still trying to get them, but there's not a lot of Pokemon around, unfortunately. ;w;

Top Bottom