Marioipod13

Former Champion
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Giratina
I finally got around to trying Legends Arceus earlier this year and I HATED IT SO MUCH!!

There was waaaaaaaaaaay too much needless grinding to get through the missions. So much stupid grinding with little actual gameplay. You needed SO MANY POINTS to get ANYTHING. Merit points and ranking up in the village being the biggest offenders. This alone made me thoroughly hate that game.

I honestly would rather just gotten a Platinum-style enhanced version of X and Y. I know I would be buying the exact same game with extra cool features but it would be better that way.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I finally got around to trying Legends Arceus earlier this year and I HATED IT SO MUCH!!

There was waaaaaaaaaaay too much needless grinding to get through the missions. So much stupid grinding with little actual gameplay. You needed SO MANY POINTS to get ANYTHING. Merit points and ranking up in the village being the biggest offenders. This alone made me thoroughly hate that game.

I honestly would rather just gotten a Platinum-style enhanced version of X and Y. I know I would be buying the exact same game with extra cool features but it would be better that way.
Grinding?? I never grinded in this game.... it's really easy to level up (you do something and you get exp. points...)
Sure, if you choose to don't use candies and only do battles & never catch new Pokémon the game isn't easy
And the story is really good :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Top Bottom