Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
How often do you go out to play GO? Do you go out daily, once a week or you can find Pokémon at home?

I usually play the game when I go out but sometime I turn it on when I'm at home to catch Pidgey, Rattata, Zubat... and sometimes I'm lucky to find Eevee or other Pokémon :yesyes:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I usually play when I must go out for another reason, until now I've never went out just to play Pokémon Go.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Well... even I play less since the release... and that's because I can't find a lot of PokéStops and Gyms... plus if I know that I can't find Pokémon in some areas I won't launch the game to save my battery :yeahyeah:

Well, what makes more desmotivated with Pokémon GO, is its "bugs".
I know that the developers are working hard to improve the game, but still being frustrating to play GO sometimes.

I mean, sometimes you discover that you walked for awhile but the game didn't registered your route (so you can't hatch your eggs), sometimes you find a cool Pokémon and catches it but then the game throws an error and you miss the Pokémon, and almost every time I have problems with GPS/internet signals (something that doesn't occur in another applications).

About the battery, well Pokémon GO consumes a lot, but I think it also a "half fault" for Android, 'cause this system consumes a lot of battery, even when when "idle". This is something that makes me miss my old Firefox OS device, which has a much better battery consumption (but in another hand, it had MUCH less apps and I wouldn't be able to play Pokémon GO with it), so sad Mozilla just killed the project.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Well, what makes more desmotivated with Pokémon GO, is its "bugs".
I know that the developers are working hard to improve the game, but still being frustrating to play GO sometimes.

I mean, sometimes you discover that you walked for awhile but the game didn't registered your route (so you can't hatch your eggs), sometimes you find a cool Pokémon and catches it but then the game throws an error and you miss the Pokémon, and almost every time I have problems with GPS/internet signals (something that doesn't occur in another applications).

About the battery, well Pokémon GO consumes a lot, but I think it also a "half fault" for Android, 'cause this system consumes a lot of battery, even when when "idle". This is something that makes me miss my old Firefox OS device, which has a much better battery consumption (but in another hand, it had MUCH less apps and I wouldn't be able to play Pokémon GO with it), so sad Mozilla just killed the project.
Let's not talk about the bugs that are still discovered and not solved :uhm: and instead they remove this "bug"
Fixed a bug that kept defeated Pokémon at 1HP; these Pokémon will now return as fainted Pokémon. We’re working on rebalancing the training battle, stay tuned.
Why? Dunno... it makes more sense that the defeated Pokémon returns with 1 HP... but maybe they want to make you use more Revives/Potions? :uhmm:

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Well... even I play less since the release... and that's because I can't find a lot of PokéStops and Gyms... plus if I know that I can't find Pokémon in some areas I won't launch the game to save my battery :yeahyeah:
I'm not playing that much either. I don't go out that often and there aren't many Pokéstops and gyms around where I live anyway. Not being able to estimate where the Pokémon will spawn made the game somewhat more cumbersome and kinda made me play it less too. Finally, I don't feel like there's anything truly rewarding in the game yet. There's no story, and the gym battles aren't PVP, which makes the victories not very satisfying. Even though I love Pokémon very much, I don't think catching the same Pokémon over and over again, and sometimes encountering a new Pokémon out of sheer luck isn't very exciting. Thus right now, I'm at lv.15 but can't see the point in trying to get higher. I hope Pokémon Go will grow into a game that is always fun to play, with rewarding accomplishments based on skill and knowledge instead of luck and grinding.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I'm not playing that much either. I don't go out that often and there aren't many Pokéstops and gyms around where I live anyway. Not being able to estimate where the Pokémon will spawn made the game somewhat more cumbersome and kinda made me play it less too. Finally, I don't feel like there's anything truly rewarding in the game yet. There's no story, and the gym battles aren't PVP, which makes the victories not very satisfying. Even though I love Pokémon very much, I don't think catching the same Pokémon over and over again, and sometimes encountering a new Pokémon out of sheer luck isn't very exciting. Thus right now, I'm at lv.15 but can't see the point in trying to get higher. I hope Pokémon Go will grow into a game that is always fun to play, with rewarding accomplishments based on skill and knowledge instead of luck and grinding.
Well, maybe in the future they will add something :yesyes: and maybe the trades/battles will make the game even more interesting :yesyes:
I like when they update and add something new, it makes me want to see what they added :yesyes:

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
don't really "play" it much anymore, last pokemon I caught were eevee and sycther

Top Bottom