What's new

LordZoroak

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Ok look at that new trailer at the end, he show Green, Red and someone who look exacly like Blue.

Tell me what do you think about that

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Here's the image:
DrZ79noWsAEXKjv[1].jpg

Tell me what do you think about that
What I think? That they FINALLY added her in a game! Yes, she is the main character in FR/LG (game) but I have read years ago that she was the main character in RB but the cartridge space was really limited so she didn't make it to the final version of the game (and that's why we can play only as the male character).
But she wasn't totally forgotten... like everyone knows she is in PokéSpe... why? Because Ken Sugimori drawed her artwork (this was released in the official strategy guide)
413px-RGB_guidebook[1].jpg

And not only that... she appears in "Pokémon Craft DX" magazine (here the characters are drawn by Emiko Yoshino)
CraftManga01[1].png CraftManga02[1].png CraftManga03[1].png CraftManga04[1].png CraftManga05[1].png CraftManga06[1].png

Long story short? Leaf, the female protagonist in FRLG has a very similar design and upon the games release, Blue (from PokéSpe), changed her outfit to Leaf's as well. It's not confirmed, but Blue being intended to be a trainer character in the original games seems to be the prevalent theory. And the same is true, that Leaf from FRLG is the same Blue from the RBG artworks.

I'm happy to see her in the game with her original outfit! (Ok, the outfit seems changed a little but... who cares? XDD)

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
She resembles Leaf from Leafgreen a lot, but she’s wearing a black version of her FrLg outfit. I suppose her design is supposed to reach back to her roots.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Now that we saw her ... we can dream about Yellow :wow::wow::wow::wow:
I don't think she will be in a game... Blue (F) is in Let's Go because Game freak wanted to have a male and female main character; that's why her artwork was released in the official strategy guide but Yellow and Emerald are the only main Pokémon Special/Adventures characters not directly based on game characters

Top Bottom