1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Competition Ultra Kalos Classic Online Competition Regulations

Discussion in 'Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon' started by May, Apr 10, 2018.

Moderators: lxMattAranxl
  1. Online

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Registration for the "Ultra Kalos Classic" Online Competition begins Thursday, April 19, 2018, at 00:00 UTC, through Thursday, April 26, 2018, at 23:59 UTC.
    The competition goes from Friday, April 27, 2018, at 00:00 UTC, through Sunday, April 29, 2018, at 23:59 UTC.
    All qualified participants in the "Ultra Kalos Classic" competition will receive 50 Battle Points. Players must complete at least one battle to qualify.
    slide.jpg
    Competition Rules
    • This competition uses Single Battle format.
    • Eligible Pokémon are restricted to Pokémon found in the Kalos Pokédex. Regional variants of eligible Pokémon are prohibited.
    • Mythical and some Legendary Pokémon cannot be used.
    • Z-Crystals are prohibited.
    • Duplicate items are prohibited.
    • Register three to six of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
    • All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
    • A 10-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the game.
    • At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select three Pokémon with which to battle.
    • At the beginning of each turn, players have 60 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made their selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
    • Players may battle up to 15 times per day of the competition. Any unplayed games carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.

Participation Requirements
    • A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
    • A wireless internet connection
    • A Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
    • The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birthdate information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.

Source: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/1c8c3a4e-9b91-4199-be1f-8485e10705b8
  2. Offline

Progkmon Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Bunnelby
    Should be a fun singles 3vs3 nostalgia from X/Y BSS, Gekkouga and Lizardon X will be top threats :yeahyeah:
  3. Offline

White Famous entrainment promoter of Unova and Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    5th Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Froakie and Snivy
    Screw it! I don't have US or UM!
    Me crying here: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:
    And I think put wrong age for Pokemon Trainer too...
    Can someone tell me how to fix my age for my Pokemon Trainer account?
  4. Online

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I'm sad that 3vs3 and Rotation Battle battles for now are dead... I hope they will return with the Switch game :cry5::cry5:

I think you can't change it... you need to create a new account with your correct date of birth :argh2:
Moderators: lxMattAranxl

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ultra kalos classic team

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite