What's new

PokéSpe SM-USUM PokéSpe Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Arc Discussion Thread

LordZoroak

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Also, the last image was just to show a badass Gladio holding Faba, because if I were him I would just cut Faba in half with a Multi Attack instead of telling him: it's over

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Also, the last image was just to show a badass Gladio holding Faba, because if I were him I would just cut Faba in half with a Multi Attack instead of telling him: it's over
Because in PokéSpe there isn't death.... no wait.... Lysandre is dead... a lot of characters are dead... :thinking: ok, my correct answer is: Gladion is kind so he won't kill him, only demote Faba :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Cover for this chapter:
ECg58W0UwAESRLK[1].png

The chapter starts off directly from the previous, with Faba exclaiming his shock that not only Gladion is standing beside him, but also “Miss Poison”! Faba demands what the guards are doing and calls them intruders, but Gladion refutes back saying which of them is really the intruder since this is *his* home.

And not only that, it’s his, Lillie’s, his Mom, and his soon to return Dad’s home. Faba upon hearing that Mohn will return starts to sweat furiously before everyone is interrupted by Ryuki, demanding everyone how long will they make a superstar like him wait for. Moon probably internally screaming that she’s met another idiot because Ryuki’s literally playing not a guitar, but the guitar case.

Faba gets Ryuki to fight Gladion and Moon. Gladion asks Moon if she has any Pokemon on her, but Moon says that she couldn’t find it on her nor find her bags and suspects maybe Plumeria has them.

Gladion decides to chase after Faba back down to the lower area, so he gives a device to Moon that allows her to switch the typing of Silvally. This serves as the introduction/explanation of the RKS System that allows Silvally to change its Typing. She chooses the Rock Memory.

Hau trains with Hala and his Brionne evolves into a Primarina. Hau talks to Hala about Guzma, which talks about an incident where he ran in with Team Skull and met Guzma, who says that the earlier meeting in the tent wasn’t the first time that he told Hau that he basically didn’t fit in Alola’s rules. The flashback ends when Tapu Fini engages combat with Buzzwole.

They soon discover that the previous attack that separated all of them has a Tapu on their side and a battle ensues with the Trial Captains unleashing their Z-Moves.

It’s all quite effective in pushing back the UB and Nanu is relieved that the Special Training worked out. He’s actually at Mount Lanakila observing the fight between Zygarde and Necrozma.

The chapter ends with Dulse falling suddenly from the sky and being attracted to Necrozma’s open wound like a magnet and Necrozma suddenly starts to shine bright.

Source: tumbrlrlrlrlrlrl XD

Some pages and images:
tumblr_pwkfimVP4P1rntmaxo2_400[1].jpg tumblr_pwkfimVP4P1rntmaxo1_400[1].jpg tumblr_pwkfimVP4P1rntmaxo3_400[1].jpg tumblr_pwkfimVP4P1rntmaxo4_400[1].jpg
d8465cfc106c9c8b149e231e4a6a75a0a97ebeda[1].png

d8465cfc106c9c8b149e231e4a6a75a0a97ebeda[1].png 26138be11f1af477b0e53647e3da0e8e46abe754[1].png 184ebc79b8ce40fdf0072ef505f3ded1e5c37d44[1].png

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Images of the new chapter!
tumblr_pznvtdu5511rql8cco1_540[1].jpg 4a94ecba3d65e65828cef36bd14161f3267d2599[1].jpg

Seems that Inext month is the last chapter (maybe it will continue online but in the magazine we will get the SwSw chapter)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
It can't be the last chapter. We did not saw Rainbow Rocket yet
I know that it's strange but it's time for the SwSh chapter.... :suspect: so maybe Sun/Moon will go on hiatus until B2W2 is complete? Or will continue in another magazine? :thinking:

EDIT: seems that this month we got 2 chapters (one in CoroCoro and one in CoroCoro Aniki) -> still not confirmed

next month the magazine will include a book called "Pokémon Special volume 0" which will include the first chapters of: BW, XY, SM and SWSH
now the realy question is: those 2 chapters are the last ones and SM/USUM will continue somewhere else?

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Satoshi Yamamoto revealed on Twitter on Wednesday that Hidenori Kusaka and his Pocket Monsters Special: Sun & Moon (Pokémon Adventures, Pokémon: Sun & Moon) manga, the 14th part of Kusaka's long-running Pokémon Adventures manga in Japan, is ending in the January 2020 issue of Shogakukan's Monthly CoroCoro Ichiban on November 21. Yamamoto also revealed that the Pocket Monsters Special: Sword & Shield manga will launch in the magazine on the same day. The new manga will be the 15th part of the series, and its "Volume 0" will have 202 pages.
Source: ANN

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Vol. 6 cover revealed! Release date: December 27, 2019
9784091431585[1].jpg

After returning from Ultraspace to Alola, Sun goes to the decisive battle with Necrozma at Ranakira Mountain! In front of Sun struggling to save Alola's crisis, Necrozma turned into Ultra Necrozma with more power ... !!
I think this volume will be the last for the SM-USUM arc

Voronwé

Pokémon Master
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Marshadow
PkmnGO Team
Should've at least added the Battle Tree at the end. Red especially as a Battle Legend. Man, I know he appears in ORAS even tho he doesn't in the games, but I'd still rather him appear in Alola with his MegaSaur :cry5:

But ehhh honestly I was hoping they made an *actual* "Ultra Sun and Moon" chapter, with the Mt Lanakila League, Dusk Lycanroc (did it appear already? :uhmm:), the Battle Tree, even Team Rainbow Rocket. But they bundled the entirety of USUM under a single Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon title and called it a day, truncating all the content introduced in USUM to focus mainly on the Necrozma Arc.

Oh well...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Should've at least added the Battle Tree at the end. Red especially as a Battle Legend. Man, I know he appears in ORAS even tho he doesn't in the games, but I'd still rather him appear in Alola with his MegaSaur :cry5:

But ehhh honestly I was hoping they made an *actual* "Ultra Sun and Moon" chapter, with the Mt Lanakila League, Dusk Lycanroc (did it appear already? :uhmm:), the Battle Tree, even Team Rainbow Rocket. But they bundled the entirety of USUM under a single Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon title and called it a day, truncating all the content introduced in USUM to focus mainly on the Necrozma Arc.

Oh well...
Starting with XY, I think that all the endings are rushed (remember the battle against Deoxys in ORAS? That was really rushed... less than a chapter :search:) so I was really disappointed that there wasn't anything about the Team Rainbow Rocket :cry::cry::cry:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Any book related to pokeman ?
What kind of book you are searching?
If Pokémon Special (Adventures): nearly all of it is translated into english
other Pokémon manga: usually the movie adaptations are translated into english and sometimes some others too but not all of them

Top Bottom