Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The Pokémon Company has announced Pokémon UNITE, a strategic team battle game for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices (iOS and Android). Pokémon UNITE is planned as a cross-platform game for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices and will be free-to-start.
slide.jpg

In this game, players face off against each other in 5-on-5 team battles. During battles, players will cooperate with teammates to catch wild Pokémon, level up and evolve their own Pokémon, and defeat opponents' Pokémon while trying to earn more points than the opposing team within the allotted time.
EbR9_LGWoAAK469[1].jpg EbR9_LJXkAISbVK[1].jpg EbR9_LRWoAI37Ha[1].jpg EbR9_LUXQAAPlaJ[1].jpg pokemon-unite-screen2[1].jpg pokemon-unite-screen3[1].jpg

Pokémon UNITE Delivers Strategic Team Battles on Nintendo Switch and Mobile Devices
Join other players and develop strategies to defeat your opponents in exciting 5-on-5 battles.
Pokémon UNITE is a strategic team battle game being developed jointly by The Pokémon Company and Tencent Games' TiMi Studios. Pokémon UNITE is planned as a cross-platform game for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices and will be free-to-start.

In this game, players face off against each other in 5-on-5 team battles. During battles, players will cooperate with teammates to catch wild Pokémon, level up and evolve their own Pokémon, and defeat opponents' Pokémon while trying to earn more points than the opposing team within the allotted time.

Pokémon UNITE introduces a new kind of Pokémon battle—one that requires teamwork and strategy. It is simple and yet full of intricacies waiting to be unpacked. Be sure to check out the video on this page for the first footage of Pokémon UNITE's gameplay.
Source: official website

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I didn't know about them until now :yeahyeah: but everywhere I read seems that Tencent isn't really loved :suspect:
I don't know about where you live, but in the USA they have their hands in at least hundreds of companies where they basically use them for things like keeping criticism about the chinese government quiet. A few months ago there was a incident involving the company Blizzard Activision (World of Warcraft & Call of Duty developers) censoring and banning players who spoke support for the Hong Kong protesters.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I don't know about where you live, but in the USA they have their hands in at least hundreds of companies where they basically use them for things like keeping criticism about the chinese government quiet. A few months ago there was a incident involving the company Blizzard Activision (World of Warcraft & Call of Duty developers) censoring and banning players who spoke support for the Hong Kong protesters.
Oh yeah, not that I think they own Riot (LoL) but since I don't play LoL I didn't know about Tencent but only about Riot/the publisher (and its new game Valorant)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Oh yeah, not that I think they own Riot (LoL) but since I don't play LoL I didn't know about Tencent but only about Riot/the publisher (and its new game Valorant)
Yup I believe they own them and I believe they're a majority shareholder of epic games (aka fortnight)...

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
A new depart for Pokemon Unite so I will answer back to complete my answers and thought so congratulations and omedatou gozaimasu for the new one

Top Bottom