Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Here we can talk about the movie! :popcorn:
(The movie premiered today at the Japan Expo)

Here's some appearences/cameo that will be in the movie:
Gary exists in the movie XDD all the others are only mentioned in the credits roftl
DEEZy6NXcAAwNcc.jpg:large

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The trainers from the first movie appear in I choose You!

First movie:
DEM5mTtUQAEEH_e.jpg

I Choose You:
DEM5mTtUMAAHPL9.jpg
DEM5mTsUMAA-U2j.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
source: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170721-00000373-oric-ent

Translation:

1: Movie 20 is a parallel world that is split from the OS episode one, in a ‘what if the story took a completely different route because of the Ho-Oh feather’…

2: As Yuyama mentioned in the OHAOHA ANIKI show, Pikachu was chosen instead of the other three starters for the sake of the kids who were playing the RGB games (for instance, if Bulbasaur were the main star, what about the young children who picked up Squirtle?). It’s cute, Thunderbolt looks strong, plus it’s a bit more remarkable than the other ideas the game developers had suggested to him (“what about the monsters you can find in the beginning of your journey?” - Pidgey/Ratatta).

3: There are twenty times more Spearow included to the movie than in the original OS episode: they were 50 but now 1000.

4: Yuyama says that Movie20!Ash is more fashionable than OS Ash - his clothes are different and influenced by the design created by Sugimori: OS Ash has a different hat logo, larger jacket collar, thicker pants and his shirt is tucked in.

5: Although it is a parallel world, the trainers from the opening scene are indeed the trainers we see from Mewtwo’s first movie.

6: Yuyama says that Shoko Nakagawa was responsible for being the symbol of 20 years of Pokemon series with the role of Nurse Joy. Like kids admiring their school teacher, you could say that’s the kind of relationship kids in the series have with Nurse Joy. Shokotan grew up playing the first gen of the game and that’s why she represent Pokemon’s 20th anniversary by voice acting a “older sister” kind of role on this movie.

7: Ash doesn’t age. Quoting what Yuyama said, “time has not passed since the start of the journey. Ash is eternally 10 years old”.

The translation isn't mine, Found this on funnyjunk but thought it's worth sharing.
So we finally know that Ash is eternally 10 years old XD

Top Bottom