What's new

SwSh Expansion Pass Pokémon Sword & Shield: The Isle of Armor launches October 22, 2020

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The Pokémon Company have announced that the Pokémon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass Part 2: The Crown Tundra launches on October 22, 2020.
slide.jpg

New Galarian Form
pokemon_slowking_2x[1].png Galarian Slowking: Poison/Psychic-type with a new ability: Curious Medicine (When a Pokémon with this Ability enters the battlefield, allies’ stat changes are reset)
It can learn the new move Eerie Spell, a Psychic-type special move in which the Pokémon attacks with tremendous psychic power. If hit, the opponent take damage and also loses 3 PP from the move it last used.

Galarian Star Tournament

Once you progress far enough in your adventure in The Crown Tundra, you’ll be able to participate in the Galarian Star Tournament, held in the city of Wyndon. In this tournament you’ll be able to pick a partner from among the many Trainers you’ve met throughout your adventures in Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield—as well as the Expansion Pass—and team up for a Multi Battle tournament.
9_29_p10_01[1].jpg 9_29_p10_03[1].jpg 9_29_p10_04[1].jpg 9_29_p10_05[1].jpg

New items: Ability Patch
If you use one Ability Patch on a Pokémon, its Ability will change to its species’ Hidden Ability (if it has one).

Pokémon GO connectivity with Pokémon HOME
Connectivity between Pokémon HOME and Pokémon GO is planned to be up and running by the end of the year.
There are some special Pokémon that cannot be sent to Pokémon HOME from Pokémon GO.
Be aware that Pokémon transferred to Pokémon HOME from Pokémon GO cannot be returned to Pokémon GO.
megaturtle_go-home-orion_en_2x[1].png

New Gigantamax Pokémon

pokemon_gmelmetal_2x[1].pngGigantamax Melmetal
Type: steel
G-Max move: G-Max Meltdown
G-Max Meltdown is a superpowerful move that slams opponents with shock waves and swirling liquid metal. This move doesn’t only deal damage to opponents—it also prevents them from using the same move consecutively.
9_29_p19_01[1].jpg 9_29_p19_02[1].jpg 9_29_p20_01[1].jpg 9_29_p20_02[1].jpg 9_29_p20_03[1].jpg 9_29_p20_04[1].jpg
To get this special Melmetal you have to send a Pokémon to Pokémon HOME from Pokémon GO, you’ll receive the Mythical Pokémon Melmetal as a Mystery Gift in Pokémon HOME (mobile version).

Note: you cannot feed Melmetal the Max Soup from The Isle of Armor

As an additional benefit, if you send a Pokémon to Pokémon HOME from Pokémon GO, you’ll be able to open the Mystery Box in Pokémon GO. Doing so will make the Mythical Pokémon Meltan appear on the map for a limited time.

Attachments

• 9_29_p06_01[1].jpg
    9_29_p06_01[1].jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 235
  • 9_29_p06_02[1].jpg
    9_29_p06_02[1].jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 9_29_p07_01[1].jpg
    9_29_p07_01[1].jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 9_29_p07_02[1].jpg
    9_29_p07_02[1].jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 239
  • 9_29_p07_03[1].jpg
    9_29_p07_03[1].jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 236
  • 9_29_p07_04[1].jpg
    9_29_p07_04[1].jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 232

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Definitely happy we'll finally be able to get G-Max Melmetal, sucks it'll require using Pokemon Go, but hopefully it'll be quick and easy.

I go no idea how the whole Meltan Box works but hopefully I can catch one and send it to Shield for collection.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Definitely happy we'll finally be able to get G-Max Melmetal, sucks it'll require using Pokemon Go, but hopefully it'll be quick and easy.
And there will be a stamina/cooldown before you can transfer again :facepalm: and this cooldown can be shortened by paying PokéCoins :facepalm:
(I don't have a lot of things to transfer but I hope the cooldown will be a day or so because I don't want to wait a week to transfer 1-2 Pokémon)

I go no idea how the whole Meltan Box works but hopefully I can catch one and send it to Shield for collection.
In Pokémon GO will appear in your bag the Mystery Box, when you use it you will find Meltan (always in GO)
In Let's Go you have to transfer a Pokémon from GO to Let' Go and with this the Mystyer Box will activate in GO (once every 3 days if I remember well)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
And there will be a stamina/cooldown before you can transfer again :facepalm: and this cooldown can be shortened by paying PokéCoins :facepalm:
(I don't have a lot of things to transfer but I hope the cooldown will be a day or so because I don't want to wait a week to transfer 1-2 Pokémon)
I saw that on Twitter, people were freaking out because originally they thought it was Coins in order to transfer over. Definitely glad that isn't the case.

In Pokémon GO will appear in your bag the Mystery Box, when you use it you will find Meltan (always in GO)
In Let's Go you have to transfer a Pokémon from GO to Let' Go and with this the Mystyer Box will activate in GO (once every 3 days if I remember well)
Alright I'm typically locked in my house, hopefully Meltan will appear close enough to catch it... Hopefully I'll have PokeBalls, don't remember if I did last time I played.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I saw that on Twitter, people were freaking out because originally they thought it was Coins in order to transfer over. Definitely glad that isn't the case.
I was too :yesyes:

Alright I'm typically locked in my house, hopefully Meltan will appear close enough to catch it... Hopefully I'll have PokeBalls, don't remember if I did last time I played.
Meltan will always spawn near your in game character so you don't have to worry about finding it :dance: :happydance:

SkwovetSquire

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
4th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Skwovet
PkmnGO Team
Super hyped about this one. I know for a fact it will be my favorite of the two, as it appears to be more lore focused. :yesyes:

Top Bottom