What's new

SwSh Expansion Pass Pokémon Sword & Shield: The Isle of Armor launches June 17, 2020

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The Pokémon Company have announced that the Pokémon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass Part 1: The Isle of Armor launches on June 17, 2020.
slide.jpg

New Pokémon

pokemon-200602_01_01[1].png Regieleki: Electric-type with a new ability: Transistor (available in The Crown Tundra)

pokemon-200602_02_01[1].pngRegidrago: Dragon-type (available in The Crown Tundra)

New Galarian Forms
pokemon-200602_06_01[1].pngGalarian Slowbro: Poison/Psychic-type with a new ability: Quick Draw
It can learn the new move Side Arm Smash (the move poison the opponent and does Physical or Special damage based on which does more damage)
Available in The Isle of Armor

pokemon-200602_03_01[1].png Galarian Articuno: Psychic/Flying with the Ability Competitive (available in The Crown Tundra)
pokemon-200602_04_01[1].png Galarian Zapdos: Fighting/Flying with the ability Defiant (available in The Crown Tundra)
pokemon-200602_05_01[1].pngGalarian Moltres: Dark/Flying with the ability Berserk (available in The Crown Tundra)

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
How do you think of this two new pokemons? Regidrago and regieleki?
I like Regieleki :yesyes: but Regidrago... I know the name measn dragon (drago in italian) but... that head when it's close seems a Charizard instead of a dragon...

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I like Regieleki :yesyes: but Regidrago... I know the name measn dragon (drago in italian) but... that head when it's close seems a Charizard instead of a dragon...

I am with regieli more. I hate dragon types only fews pokemon are good and I don't love them because they are dragon.

Nice point indeed, his head is looks like the head of charizard. Now I notice it.

Top Bottom