Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Yup, Melony didn't stand a chance especially by the time I reached her gym everyone had fully evolved, with Skorupi having evolved into Drapion against a her gym trainers! But even if it had been Gordie Toxicroak, Roserade, and Toxapex would have destroyed him.

Now question do you want me to just list "major events" or to make her journey into a short story in a separate thread? Also if the story, should I just cover moments I control or the entirety of the game story (the main story itself would be highly condensed as everyone has played it)
If you want to open a thread to cover the entire challenge we have an entire thread for that (here) and if you want to simply cover some moments you can do it in this thread :hero:so you can choose what you like more :hehe:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
If you want to open a thread to cover the entire challenge we have an entire thread for that (here) and if you want to simply cover some moments you can do it in this thread :hero:so you can choose what you like more :hehe:
Here you go!
My Poison type Monorun but it is a work in progress.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hardest was Kabu, even though I had Mareanie who just laughed at Centiskorch's attacks, at the time I had Skorupi and Roselia who couldn't help much against him, and sadly Mareanie didn't know any Water type attacks. So it was a long battle and slightly annoying battle.
View attachment 23123
Easiest definitely Opal no question about it and I honestly feel bad, because I had literally just gone through a forest full of Fairy types, where I defeated anything that came across my path and everyone was reaching the mid to high 30s evolving one after another. I had just defeated Alister with Croagunk and on the way through the forest he evolved into Toxicroak.
View attachment 23125 View attachment 23124

I can write up my playthrough a little. But I can't fully explain full battle's as I don't remember exactly who I used against who.

I love the girl kaede so much in this three new picture also

IMG_20200529_235540.jpg

IMG_20200529_235541.jpg

IMG_20200529_235545.jpg

But the best one were the first one

IMG_20200529_234857 (1).jpg

IMG_20200529_234859 (1).jpg

IMG_20200529_234850 (1).jpg

IMG_20200529_234904 (1).jpg

And really the number one of your pictures are

IMG_20200529_234904 (1).jpg

IMG_20200529_234850 (1).jpg

Roselia, roserade and bedew are one of the best pokemons ever so one day before when I played one of platinum dp season, I take the entire three of them at the same time.

I would like to see a picture of you will Roselia.

thank you for explanation and don't worry about if you cannot write all things.

oh right XDD there's the fairy gym XDDD (great to grind some exp points XD)
So Kaby was the hardest? That's interesting! I thounght that maybe Gordie with its rock types where a challenge against your poison type but... I noticed when you wrote Alister that you played Shield so you were against Melony :yeahyeah:

I will play also shield this time or maybe today also, so I hope know more about the players.

Yup, Melony didn't stand a chance especially by the time I reached her gym everyone had fully evolved, with Skorupi having evolved into Drapion against a her gym trainers! But even if it had been Gordie Toxicroak, Roserade, and Toxapex would have destroyed him.

Now question do you want me to just list "major events" or to make her journey into a short story in a separate thread? Also if the story, should I just cover moments I control or the entirety of the game story (the main story itself would be highly condensed as everyone has played it)

Wow, you defeated them. It is honor to know a friend who is a strong. In reality, I am not with poison so much online pokemons that I like.

Nice answer indeed, I didn't know that there is another thread for entire explanation so thank you for link.

Here you go!
My Poison type Monorun but it is a work in progress.

Oh, so sorry for that ^^. Hope you can make him so strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
The Isole of Armor Dex is complete!!
View attachment 23798
Nice congrats I'm still working on mine, but barely missing much. Just the Sword exclusives and the Trade evos. Gonna see if I can get them via GTS by offering the Shield ones, and see if my friend will trade with me later on to get the Trades.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Nice congrats I'm still working on mine, but barely missing much. Just the Sword exclusives and the Trade evos. Gonna see if I can get them via GTS by offering the Shield ones, and see if my friend will trade with me later on to get the Trades.
In the GTS I think you will get them easily.... I used the code in the game and it was really difficult to evolve Seadra into Kingdra... the exclusives took 2-3 trades but worked fine :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
In the GTS I think you will get them easily.... I used the code in the game and it was really difficult to evolve Seadra into Kingdra... the exclusives took 2-3 trades but worked fine :yesyes2: :sisi2:
Code?
Also I caught a Kingdra same for Politoed

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Code?
Also I caught a Kingdra same for Politoed
I wanted to catch one too but they appear only when there's a thunderstorm...
Yes, there are some codes when you trade like
22112211 trade exclusive Pokémon
12344321 trade Pokémon that evolve with trading
so you will be sure to find only people that search this kind of trade when you add that code in the Y Comm :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I wanted to catch one too but they appear only when there's a thunderstorm...
Yes, there are some codes when you trade like
22112211 trade exclusive Pokémon
12344321 trade Pokémon that evolve with trading
so you will be sure to find only people that search this kind of trade when you add that code in the Y Comm :yesyes2: :sisi2:
I never knew of these codes... Thanks for telling me! I managed to get Clauncher and Pinsir from the GTS easily! Now just gotta ask my friend to help with Slowking and the Porygons

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I never knew of these codes... Thanks for telling me! I managed to get Clauncher and Pinsir from the GTS easily! Now just gotta ask my friend to help with Slowking and the Porygons
You're welcome!

SkwovetSquire

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
4th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Skwovet
PkmnGO Team
I got Sword and I've forgotten what I need, but I'm nearly finished with the dex. Thanks, will tell later! :yesyes:
An update: I have finished both the main and isle dex. On the road to the crown tundra release, I am working on my curry dex. :argh:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
An update: I have finished both the main and isle dex. On the road to the crown tundra release, I am working on my curry dex. :argh:
Oh right! I need to complete the curry dex :facepalm3: I forgot about it...

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I'm not bothering with the Curry Dex honestly. The whole Camp mechanic just feels boring to me, especially compared to Amie and the Gen 7 version.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Crown of Tundra leaks:
EkxoM4IXgAAccTR[1].png

Regieleki, Regeliki shiny, Regidrago, Regidrago shiny, New white pokémon, New White pokémon shiny, New black pokémon, New black pokémon shiny, Calyrex, Calyrex Shiny, New Calyrex fusions and their shiny version

Better quality:
EkyPKy8XUAc3WHb[1].jpg

shiny version of the 3 birds:
Ekxuso-XEAIlwKm[1].jpg

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Forgot to add it here but... I completed the Crown Tundra dex!!
Eq0WfJyU0AAcOZI[1].jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Omedatou gozaimasu and to congratulations. Glad for you and glad to be the first one who is congratulated you. Good luck also more and more
Thank you! I'm really happy that I have completed all 3 dexes in SwSh! :hype:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Current Max Raid battle (from Mystery Gift) features magikarp, meowth and darumaka.
If I remember well those are the new year raids where you can find shiny Magikarp (I have a lot of them :yeahyeah:)

Top Bottom