Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Wow you are getting lucky with the Shinies! I've mostly just been hunting G-Max, as I write this I'm fighting G-Max Copperajah, leaving only Garborder and Gengar once I catch this dumb looking G-Max.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Wow you are getting lucky with the Shinies! I've mostly just been hunting G-Max, as I write this I'm fighting G-Max Copperajah, leaving only Garborder and Gengar once I catch this dumb looking G-Max.
Lucky and unlucky... because a G-max shiny Garbodor escaped :cry5::cry5::cry5::cry5::cry5::cry5::cry5:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Lucky and unlucky... because a G-max shiny Garbodor escaped :cry5::cry5::cry5::cry5::cry5::cry5::cry5:
I'm guessing you found it by joining someone's Raid? Cause joining G-Max apparently the catch rate is abysmal, which is why you tend to see a lot of Shiny G-Max caught in Master Balls.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I'm guessing you found it by joining someone's Raid? Cause joining G-Max apparently the catch rate is abysmal, which is why you tend to see a lot of Shiny G-Max caught in Master Balls.
:yesyes: yes, I always joins others
I can catch anything that's not a G-Max... those are really difficult (I think I have read somewhere that if you join the catch rate is like a legendary....)

I got something new XD
EP-bwikVAAEca1a[1].jpg EQBRiBSVAAEyOob[1].jpg EQB7byJU4AAfqS_[1].jpg EQB_WJWUUAETTYt[1].jpg

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Speaking of Toxicitry, can't wait for the 7th!!!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Speaking of Toxicitry, can't wait for the 7th!!!
Same here! (But this time I don't want a shiny of it XDD -> only because I'm scared it will escape XDD)

I am still thinking that the story should have a voices such as the other games
I'll write here because Let's Go don't need the dub that much but SwSh... you start the game and see a mute Rose that... "talk" :suspect::suspect:... you continue the game and see Piers that, hem... "sing"?? :uhmm::uhmm:But you don't hear anything... that's simply sad. :noone: :alone::noone: :alone:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Same here! (But this time I don't want a shiny of it XDD -> only because I'm scared it will escape XDD)

I'll write here because Let's Go don't need the dub that much but SwSh... you start the game and see a mute Rose that... "talk" :suspect::suspect:... you continue the game and see Piers that, hem... "sing"?? :uhmm::uhmm:But you don't hear anything... that's simply sad. :noone: :alone::noone: :alone:

We all want the event of Toxtricity so quickly for sure. And Answeing here or in let'a go thread, it is the same and i am glad that we share the same feeling of why 0okemon still not put voices, all the game doing this so what's the keaning of making them not talk. I always think that they should put the voices from sun and moon season or from xy also not only from let's go or shield and sworf

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I saw this on Twitter months ago and it makes it so much better! (does help I love this song and band lol)
https://twitter.com/twofivezeroone/status/1199317183752474625?s=20
That's much better!! :wow:

We all want the event of Toxtricity so quickly for sure. And Answeing here or in let'a go thread, it is the same and i am glad that we share the same feeling of why 0okemon still not put voices, all the game doing this so what's the keaning of making them not talk. I always think that they should put the voices from sun and moon season or from xy also not only from let's go or shield and sworf
Now that I think about it, they gave an explanation as why the game don't have voices
“There’s sort of two main reasons, so firstly this is a RPG with a whole lot of text that we’re then localising and releasing in nine different languages at the same time. So from a purely practical point of view actually getting that organised and carrying out all the voice recording, the corrections and so on in nine different languages for release on exactly the same day is something that would be incredibly difficult. So, that’s one reason why we haven’t chosen to do it this time around.

But the other reason is one of character image, in the sense of when you play a game, if you’ve got a voice on that character that instantly provides to the player an image, a feel for that character that they don’t generate themselves, it’s pushed on them from the development side. Whereas if we have really flavourful text, for those characters, but no voice the players can kind of create their own image of who that character is as they’re playing. And that’s something we really like to encourage as we’re creating games.”

“There’s similar linguistic problems – there are some where all of them are the same, such as Pikachu, where that would be fine, but other ones have completely different names across all languages. And another point to consider is that in the game we’re focusing on them as being living creatures, so having them making a sound like a living creature – rather than just shouting out their own name – is quite nice.”
Full interview here: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/24/poke...terview-it-really-is-gameplay-first-10976691/

But that's still stupid... in Pokémon Masters you can choose the English or Japanese voice... so why not doing the same here? :facepalm:

this is a RPG with a whole lot of text
Persona 5, Shin Megami Tensei IV (and Final) have a lot of text (a lot more than Pokémon) and they have voice for English and Japanse... so why Pokémon can't have the same? Ah right, small indie... please understand.

Last edited:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
So G-Max Toxicitry is out and they split his forms between Sword and Shield, and they boosted 2 other G-Maxes per version.
Sword:
  • Amped Toxicitry
  • Kingler
  • Grimmsnarl
Shield:
  • Low Key Toxicitry
  • Orbettle
  • Hatterene

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
I've caught a few Gigantamax Toxtricity and Grimmsnarl, as well as an Orbeetle!
Love the new update!

SkwovetSquire

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
4th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Skwovet
PkmnGO Team
My name is Gloria and I am in number 22 cause I love number 2, 22, 222, and so on. But the best are 2, 22, the the number of 2n then finally the Even numbers.

One of the best screenshots. I do thought about the screenshots but because it is not my own nitendo switch so I didnot do. But when i will buy my own then I will do a screenshots.

You picture is one of the best.

Cool thing is, the female protagonist's canon name is actually Gloria!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Cool thing is, the female protagonist's canon name is actually Gloria!
Do you have the game? If yes and you need some Pokémon let us know! :dance: :happydance:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Lucky! I'm not even close to completing the nat dex.
I completed the livingdex in USUM and some weeks ago in SwSh but I waited until they solved the Magearna bug before getting it :yeahyeah:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I completed the livingdex in USUM and some weeks ago in SwSh but I waited until they solved the Magearna bug before getting it :yeahyeah:
Actually with the bug you could have gotten yourself a few of that Magearna

Top Bottom