Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
A patch for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon is now available on the eShop. This patch (version 1.0) is required to use the game's Internet features.
pokemon-super-mystery-dungeon-boxart.jpg

This update end the support for the Meowth Theater feature.

How to Update Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
Information:
On August 30, 2017, new update data for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon became available. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo 3DS family system is connected to the Internet.

Notes:
  • This update must be applied in order to use the game's Internet features.
  • Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
  • After downloading the update, please do not delete the update data. Update data can be viewed in the "Downloadable Content" area of the Data Management menu.
What to Do:
  1. Perform a system update to ensure you have the most up-to-date version. How to
    • For information about connecting your system to the internet, click here.
  2. Download the Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Update from the Nintendo eShop. (For steps on how to download the software update from the HOME Menu, click here.)
  3. Once the download is complete, the update will automatically be applied. The newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.

Update Details:
Click the version number below for information about the update. Each update also includes all previous updates.
Version 1.0
  • Support for the Meowth Theater feature has ended.
Source: official website

Last edited:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I played this game until I finished the story and that's it, I haven't touched it since... To be honest I was hyped for this game when it was announced! But the it ended as a horrible disappointed when the final boss wasn't a Pokemon but a freaking rip-off of Apocalymon from Digimon, called Dark Matter! "The combined Negative Emotions of all the Pokemon of the World!"

I'm sorry for ranting here but this game could have been so great if it didn't turn out the final boss was total BS... I know that once he's beat I never have to see him again but that disappointment just ruined the whole game for me...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I played this game until I finished the story and that's it, I haven't touched it since... To be honest I was hyped for this game when it was announced! But the it ended as a horrible disappointed when the final boss wasn't a Pokemon but a freaking rip-off of Apocalymon from Digimon, called Dark Matter! "The combined Negative Emotions of all the Pokemon of the World!"

I'm sorry for ranting here but this game could have been so great if it didn't turn out the final boss was total BS... I know that once he's beat I never have to see him again but that disappointment just ruined the whole game for me...
It's not the first time that a Pokémon MD game don't have a Pokémon final boss... for sure a Pokémon makes more sense but I was fine with that boss.

Don't worry for the rant XD we are here to talk XD

Top Bottom