Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
A new trailer for Pokémon Let's Go Piakchu and Eevee has been released.
This trailer features more about the Mythical Pokémon Meltan (officially confirmed at the end of Septmeber) and about a special Mystery Box that can be obtained when you send a Pokémon from GO to Let's Go. With the Mystery Box, Meltan will start to appear in GO and can be captured for a limited time (around 30 minutes).
When the time is up the Mystery Box will close and the only way to open it again is to wait a set amount of time, and then send another Pokémon to Let's Go.
slide.jpg go_mysterybox[1].png
Pokemon-Lets-Go-Pikachu-and-Lets-Go-Eevee_2018_10-10-18_004[1].jpg Pokemon-Lets-Go-Pikachu-and-Lets-Go-Eevee_2018_10-10-18_005[1].jpg Pokemon-Lets-Go-Pikachu-and-Lets-Go-Eevee_2018_10-10-18_006[1].jpg
1010_new_p03_04[1].jpg 1010_new_p03_05[1].jpg

Another video features the habit of Meltan and at the end of the video it showcase a silhouette of a Pokemon resembling Meltan (probably a new form).
Meltan-Forme-355x200[1].jpeg

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Can't wait to see what the merged Meltan looks like! The silhouette looks a lot like Perfect Zygarde, makes me wonder if there's a possible connections between the two, and a little hope that we might return to Kalos in Gen 8, if it takes place in the region East of Kalos!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Can't wait to see what the merged Meltan looks like! The silhouette looks a lot like Perfect Zygarde, makes me wonder if there's a possible connections between the two, and a little hope that we might return to Kalos in Gen 8, if it takes place in the region East of Kalos!
I hope we DON'T return to Kalos... I want a new region for Gen 8 :yesyes2: :sisi2: but that's what I hope :yesyes:
I want to see this new Meltan form... and it finally move around the head! roftlroftlroftl I only wanted that from it! roftlroftlroftl Now it's a real PokéStop roftlroftlroftl

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The new Pokémon GO apk started to roll out and they found Meltan's cry and more... but I'll add it below the spoiler tag
Meltan secret number is 891 (so this is the same as when it was found in the traffic data) but two new cry files were added. Yes, two.
The pv###.wav files are files that contain Pokémon cries and all of them follow the same naming structure: pv followed by three digit Pokémon number. “PV” stands for Pokemon voice and the three digit number corresponds with Pokemon’s Pokedex ID.

If this rule is still maintained, Meltan is number 891 and what was hinted in the video today was Meltan’s evolution, listed as 892.
Thanks to GOhub for the apk leak!

Last edited:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I hope we DON'T return to Kalos... I want a new region for Gen 8 :yesyes2: :sisi2: but that's what I hope :yesyes:
I want to see this new Meltan form... and it finally move around the head! roftlroftlroftl I only wanted that from it! roftlroftlroftl Now it's a real PokéStop roftlroftlroftl
I'm hoping Gen 8 is the Gold & Silver to XY, where we play in the region East of Kalos, but then post game Kalos is made available via train!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I'm hoping Gen 8 is the Gold & Silver to XY, where we play in the region East of Kalos, but then post game Kalos is made available via train!
You really like Kalos XD
Did you see the spoiler? If yes, what do you think?

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
You really like Kalos XD
Did you see the spoiler? If yes, what do you think?
Yea, I loved the design of the region very much...
Yea I did, honestly I don't know but if it is a evolution, Meltan really isn't a mythical Pokemon then. Yea Solgaleo and Lunala are legendaries with pre-evolution, but they're technically Ultra Beast, which with Poipole theme evolving isn't surprising.

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
I'm starting to like Meltan more after watching the new videos. The one with lots of Meltan terrorizing a family house was pretty cute.
The graphics were really good and showed the adorable side of Meltan pretty well.
I'm glad they made it. I wonder if this level of graphics will be used for the live-action Pokemon movie.

You gave me an idea.
While I'm with @May in that I don't really want to see Kalos again, but it seems like a cool idea that gen 8 will be a region next to Kalos.
That opens up the possibility that gen 8 might take place in Great Britain and Ireland.
Meltan might be a Pokemon that represents the industrial revolution, as it started in that region.

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
The new Pokémon GO apk started to roll out and they found Meltan's cry and more... but I'll add it below the spoiler tag
Meltan secret number is 891 (so this is the same as when it was found in the traffic data) but two new cry files were added. Yes, two.
The pv###.wav files are files that contain Pokémon cries and all of them follow the same naming structure: pv followed by three digit Pokémon number. “PV” stands for Pokemon voice and the three digit number corresponds with Pokemon’s Pokedex ID.

If this rule is still maintained, Meltan is number 891 and what was hinted in the video today was Meltan’s evolution, listed as 892.
Thanks to GOhub for the apk leak!
Actually I think you can hear the two different cries in the video.
0:28 and 1:30

Top Bottom