Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
During today’s Pokemon Presents, The Pokemon Company announced Pokemon Legends Arceus, a brand new Pokemon game for Switch that will release in Early 2022.
slide.jpg

The game is developed by Game Freak and appears to be an open-world game set in the distant past of the Sinnoh region. The Mythical Pokémon Arceus plays a major role.
Pokémon live freely in the wild and people have settled in the Sinnoh region.
The starters of the game are Rowlet, Cyndaquil and Oshawott. Battles are seemless and you can catch Pokémon with Poké Balls.

Official website: https://90144806.pokemon.com/en-gb/

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
characters[1].png

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus game honours past Pokémon games’ core gameplay while infusing new action and RPG elements.
You’ll need to catch, survey, and research wild Pokémon in a long-gone era of the Sinnoh region to create and complete the region’s first Pokédex.
To catch Pokémon in the Pokémon Legends: Arceus game, you can observe them to learn their behavior, then carefully sneak up, aim your Poké Ball™, and let fly!

You can also have your ally Pokémon battle wild Pokémon that you hope to catch. Just throw the Poké Ball holding your ally Pokémon near a wild Pokémon, and you’ll seamlessly enter battle and command your Pokémon by choosing from moves it knows.
p02_03[1].jpg p02_04[1].jpg p04_01[1].jpg p04_02[1].jpg p04_03[1].jpg p04_04[1].jpg
pokeball[1].png

The Poké Balls of old were apparently built a little differently from the ones we know so well. They were made mostly of wood, and steam puffed from their tops when Pokémon were caught.

Rayquaza

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Favorite Pokémon
Rayquaza
Seems interesting but I want to know more about this game :yeahyeah:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
This is something DEFINITELY unexpected with LOADS of potential! I just hope GF doesn't screw up...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
This is something DEFINITELY unexpected with LOADS of potential! I just hope GF doesn't screw up...
I hope there will be all 800+ Pokémon and HOME compatibility but... I think we won't get all of them here (maybe the HOME compatibility but that's all)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I hope there will be all 800+ Pokémon and HOME compatibility but... I think we won't get all of them here (maybe the HOME compatibility but that's all)
I see Legends being way more Dex limited than SWSH was, with any Home compatibility being one way, especially since it's a single player game with no multiplayer apparently.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Wow, wonderful and look so great game but it will be in 2022 so it will be released after one year. I will back for the entire answers later.

During today’s Pokemon Presents, The Pokemon Company announced Pokemon Legends Arceus, a brand new Pokemon game for Switch that will release in Early 2022.
View attachment 25819
The game is developed by Game Freak and appears to be an open-world game set in the distant past of the Sinnoh region. The Mythical Pokémon Arceus plays a major role.
Pokémon live freely in the wild and people have settled in the Sinnoh region.
The starters of the game are Rowlet, Cyndaquil and Oshawott. Battles are seemless and you can catch Pokémon with Poké Balls.

Official website: https://90144806.pokemon.com/en-gb/

Thank you very much for the hard work. The video was so awesome and it looks like the the game also

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I see Legends being way more Dex limited than SWSH was, with any Home compatibility being one way, especially since it's a single player game with no multiplayer apparently.
We still don't know if there will be a multiplayer (I think no but I hope there will be something!)

Thank you very much for the hard work. The video was so awesome and it looks like the the game also
The video look great but I want to know more about the game asd

Top Bottom