Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team

The first message in this thread...
"I'm not a forum admin, but I'm starting this thread anyway. :p"

I wrote that 'cause you, May, was the one who usually would start a thread like this one. :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The first message in this thread...
"I'm not a forum admin, but I'm starting this thread anyway. :p"

I wrote that 'cause you, May, was the one who usually would start a thread like this one. :yesyes2: :sisi2:
I already forgot the first message :omg:
oh well... I'm not the only one that opens threads :lole2:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Not sure if anyone here still playing GO, but Niantic Labs "announced" they were working in some well-known bugs.

47c66a3a-7880-49d7-861c-de54438ad9c4.png

d92db529-6e7a-45b3-980f-0846cb574c28.png

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
Don't know if this is offtopic, but I'm glad they don't put legendaries or mythical Pokemon in Pokemon Go.

Otherwise it would spoil it. Just imagine everyone having a Mewtwo or Moltres ect.. defending their gym.

They aren't called Mythical Pokemon for nothing

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Don't know if this is offtopic, but I'm glad they don't put legendaries or mythical Pokemon in Pokemon Go.

Otherwise it would spoil it. Just imagine everyone having a Mewtwo or Moltres ect.. defending their gym.

They aren't called Mythical Pokemon for nothing
It's not off topic since this one is a general discussion XD
About the legendaries or mythical... maybe they can ban them from the gyms? :suspect:

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
It's not off topic since this one is a general discussion XD
About the legendaries or mythical... maybe they can ban them from the gyms? :suspect:

Well, the thing is I guess Pokemon Go wants to make it realistic.

For example, you wouldn't find 40 arceus or 50 mew on this planet.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Well, the thing is I guess Pokemon Go wants to make it realistic.

For example, you wouldn't find 40 arceus or 50 mew on this planet.
That's true but... I always thought that in the games you create your universe where you can catch everything and you trade with others from other universes (even if it's from the same game) so maybe it works like that... you can catch only one of those Pokémon in your game but can't find 1500 of them.

Diehl

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I won't see as a problem, people having legendary Pokémon in GO, since it happens in the main series.
If the other people had legendary Pokémon, we would have to fight them as well.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
It’s been another incredible week for Pokémon GO.

Yesterday, Pokémon GO won the Best Mobile and Handheld Game at the British Academy of Film, Television and Arts Game Awards. We are surprised and grateful to be awarded this honor.

We owe the continued momentum and recognition to the dedicated players exploring the world and creating adventures together in Pokémon GO. Each and every award Pokémon GO has won is a testament to the game’s awesome and supportive community. We haven’t had a chance to thank everyone for each of these, so please accept a collective thank you now on behalf of all of us at Niantic and our partners at The Pokémon Company for all of these amazing honors including, but not limited to:

• Adweek’s Hot List - Hottest Digital Obsession & Hottest Mobile Game
  • Academy of Arts and Science’s D.I.C.E. Awards - Mobile Game of the Year
  • BBC Radio 1's Teen Awards - Best Game
  • GameSpot - Best Mobile Games of the Year
  • Golden Joystick Awards - Innovation of the Year & Handheld/Mobile Game of the Year
  • GSMA Glomo Awards 2017 - Best Overall Mobile App
  • IGN - Mobile Game of the Year
  • SXSW Gaming Awards - Mobile Game of the Year
  • TechCrunch's Crunchies - Best App of the Year
  • The Game Awards - Best Mobile/Handheld Game & Best Family Game
  • The Game Developers Choice Awards - Best Mobile/Handheld Game
We continue to be inspired by the passion of the 65+ million people from around the world playing Pokémon GO each month. We’re still at the beginning of the journey and there’s a lot more to come. With spring arriving in the northern hemisphere, players can look forward to all new cooperative social gameplay experiences in Pokémon GO that will give Trainers new and exciting reasons to get back into the sunshine.

See you outside!

—The Niantic team
Now, can you please gift us some balls? :popcorn:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Study finds Pokemon Go players are happier, friendlier - See more at: http://news.wisc.edu/study-finds-pokemon-go-players-are-happier-friendlier/
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15213269.2017.1305280?journalCode=hmep20&
:uhmm:Really? I feel angry everytime thinking that I live in a nowhere place with no Stops/Gyms and this makes me angry :rage:
And everytime I want to catch a Pokémon I'm afraid that I won't have enought Poké Balls :afraid:
so no, GO don't make me friendlier. GO make me angry (even if the game is fun) :rage2:

Diehl

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team

Study finds Pokemon Go players are happier, friendlier - See more at: http://news.wisc.edu/study-finds-pokemon-go-players-are-happier-friendlier/
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15213269.2017.1305280?journalCode=hmep20&
:uhmm:Really? I feel angry everytime thinking that I live in a nowhere place with no Stops/Gyms and this makes me angry :rage:
And everytime I want to catch a Pokémon I'm afraid that I won't have enought Poké Balls :afraid:
so no, GO don't make me friendlier. GO make me angry (even if the game is fun) :rage2:

What? Don't you think everyone here are the more friendly, happy, classy, smart, people in the world? :yeahyeah: roftl

Jokes aside, I used to feel angry when I tried to play GO because my phone was a trash, but now I'm okay with it. But I don't think it makes me more happy. :uhmm:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
What? Don't you think everyone here are the more friendly, happy, classy, smart, people in the world? :yeahyeah: roftl
Really? I need to study this and send those info to Niantic! :coffee:
:LOL: :lol:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Until Now, I didn't play Go Anymore. JUST LET'S GO EEVEE AND I WILL PLAY LET'S GO PIKACHU BUT GO MO ILE THEN I NEVER PLAY IT ANYMORE ALREADY. MOU MADA ASOBI JANAI PORAI WA MADA MADA ARIMASEN

Until Now, I didn't play Go Anymore. JUST LET'S GO EEVEE AND I WILL PLAY LET'S GO PIKACHU BUT GO MO ILE THEN I NEVER PLAY IT ANYMORE ALREADY. MOU MADA ASOBI JANAI PORAI WA MADA MADA ARIMASEN
and for me, then I don't think that I will play it one bit

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

and for me, then I don't think that I will play it one bit
You played in the past the game?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I played the le't go eevee but I didn't play pokemon go, this what I meant.

I am saying that I will not play pokemon go also as I think for now
Ah that's what you mean!
But you won't play the game because you don't like it or because it seems boring?

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Ah that's what you mean!
But you won't play the game because you don't like it or because it seems boring?

As I explained before with you. I loved the idea of go firstly when I saw the trailer but when I thought about it after few months and when I saw the game then I decided to not play it because it seems so boring. BUT as you as said then we can play it when we are bored and outside the home or waiting for something or waiting in our job and our work

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
As I explained before with you. I loved the idea of go firstly when I saw the trailer but when I thought about it after few months and when I saw the game then I decided to not play it because it seems so boring. BUT as you as said then we can play it when we are bored and outside the home or waiting for something or waiting in our job and our work
Now I understand :) thank you!

Top Bottom