Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The Pokémon Company has announced Pokémon Cafe Mix, a free-to-start puzzle game for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices (iOS and Android).
slide.jpg

In the game, you’re the owner of a café for Pokémon. To solve puzzles, you must link matching Pokémon icons to clear them from the screen. Each puzzle has its own objectives.
While you play, you can find ingredients appearing on the puzzle board. New recipes bring new ingredients.
Staff Pokémon work at your café and they can use their special Café Skills to help clear the puzzles.
When you open your café, Eevee will be the first Pokémon on your staff. Continue solving puzzles and more Pokémon will join your staff.
The more you play, the more your café will grow with new areas and upgrades.

Official website: https://newpokemonsnap.pokemon.com/en-us/

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Thank you very much for informative information. Looks like a funny one for real and indeed

Quarki

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I've been playing the new remix. I don't like it as much because they make you grind during events for the new pokemon so you have to consistantly play it and then play some more to get the cookies to unlock the level ups.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I've been playing the new remix. I don't like it as much because they make you grind during events for the new pokemon so you have to consistantly play it and then play some more to get the cookies to unlock the level ups.
I think that's how those free to play games work :yeahyeah:

Quarki

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I think that's how those free to play games work :yeahyeah:
Yup the make you spend money system. The pros of the old one was that you could keep playing as long as you passed the puzzle. If you didn't past, then you lost a heart. You get 5 hearts with each heart regenerating once every 15 minutes. However, now they have a stamina system where when you play one puzzle, you lose a stamina right away. The nice thing is that each Pokemon now has bonus skill so it makes the levels A LOT easier.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yup the make you spend money system. The pros of the old one was that you could keep playing as long as you passed the puzzle. If you didn't past, then you lost a heart. You get 5 hearts with each heart regenerating once every 15 minutes. However, now they have a stamina system where when you play one puzzle, you lose a stamina right away. The nice thing is that each Pokemon now has bonus skill so it makes the levels A LOT easier.
This seems what happened to Pokémon Masters EX... you were able to play a lot and for how long you wanted but when they introduced the stamina system a lot of things changed and now you have to "choose" what evnt you want to complete because doing them all seems difficult (the story don't use the stamina)

Top Bottom