Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
There's a new theme available about Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!!
(If you don't see the new theme push the F5 button :yeahyeah:)

Near the logo you can find some famous quotes from the Pokémon games, anime and manga!
The quotes are random generated from 29 quotes, you can read them all when you reload the pages (if you want to have fun) or below the spoiler:
  1. “I see now that the circumstances of one's birth is irrelevent,it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.” ― Mewtwo
  2. “Make your wonderful dream a reality, it will become your truth. If anyone can, it's you.” ― N (Pokemon B/W)
  3. “Don't bury yourself with books, the wind and the lights outside are nice too. They can teach something beside books” ― Sapphire (Pokemon Special)
  4. “...........” ― Red
  5. “Remember my super cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It’s like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata.” ― Joey
  6. “Smell ya later” ― Blue (Pokemon RBY)
  7. “Just a few moments ago, you were the most powerful challenger. And just now, you became the most powerful of all the Trainers. You are now our newest Champion!” ― Cynthia (Pokemon DP)
  8. “I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!” ― Youngster
  9. “It's a $10 million fine if you're late!” ― Barry (Pokemon PD/Pt)
  10. “Wow. You and your Pokemon’s power levels are amazing! They’re over 9000 for sure!” ― Psychic Robert (Pokemon XY)
  11. “It's Ya Boy Guzma” ― Guzma (Pokémon SM/USUM)
  12. “Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.” ― Karen
  13. “Pew!” ― Nebby (not in the bag - Pokemon SM/USUM)
  14. “Children... Children are not just THINGS that belong to their parents! Pokémon are not just THINGS that a Trainer can do whatever they want to!” ― Lillie (Pokemon SM)
  15. “It's been 3,000 years...” ― AZ (Pokemon XY)
  16. “You’ll be okay. With your Pokémon, you’ll get things done whatever happens. I’m convinced of it!” ― Steven Stone (Pokemon RSE)
  17. “Man has plenty to learn from nature and Pokemon” ― Mr. Briney (Pokemon Special)
  18. “My name's Oak! People call me the Pokémon Prof.” ― Prof. Oak (Pokemon RBY)
  19. “Hey, I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan as a drying pan!” ― Brock (Anime)
  20. “Sometimes I look at that Psyduck's face and I get a headache.” ― Misty (Anime)
  21. “A womans's hair is her life, her love, her being, herself...” ― Jessie (Anime)
  22. “Never interrupt the team Rocket motto!” ― Jessie (Anime)
  23. “Beautifly, take the stage!” ― May (Anime)
  24. “But just between you and I, what I'm more interested in is traveling and seeing new places.” ― May (Anime)
  25. “The opponent is someone who abuses Pokémon for selfish reasons. It's unforgivable!” ― Gold (Pokémon Special)
  26. “If you wanna catch a Pokémon... You gotta weaken it first, then throw the Poké Ball.” ― Red (Pokémon Special)
  27. “Always know what your limitations are. If you don't, then you're only beating on yourself.” ― Green (Pokémon Special)
  28. “Don't you know how to observe a Pokémon? When you watch it close enough, you'll be able to tell from its expression and behavior... whether it is happy-go-lucky, child-like or stubborn...that was something that I learned from....dad” ― Ruby (Pokémon Special)
  29. “Sorry! I was just swearing on my dreams to the sun, the skies and the sea!! Please wait till I'm done!” ― Black (Pokémon Special)
If you want to add a new quote write a reply in this thread with the quote (XD)

Like always, you can return to one of the old styles selecting it in the preferences from your profile page > style (you can fin it here: http://www.pokemon-trainer.com/account/preferences or at the bottom of the forums)

Like always, if you have a suggestion (or find a bug) please open a new thread in the Feedback forums or if you need help, feel free to write in the Support one :dance: :happydance:

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
As I said before! I think this is a fantastic new style!
It makes it even better because we can add more quotes XD

Deoxys

Trainer
Staff member
Admin
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Deoxys
PkmnGO Team
It's a really relaxing theme and I like the quotes!

Top Bottom