Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
New Pokémon Snap for Nintendo Switch will be released Worldwide on April 30, 2021. This game is an all-new adventure for Nintendo Switch that’s inspired by the classic Nintendo 64 game Pokémon Snap.
slide.jpg

explore-art[1].png

In the game you explore the Lental Region an islands that hold everything from dense jungles to vast deserts and can photograph over 200 Pokémon.
investigate-art[1].png

In the game you wil have to investigate the mysterious "Illumina phenomenon" where
Pokémon and vegetation in Lental have sometimes been seen to glow.
At the request of Lental’s own Professor Mirror, you’ll venture from island to island on an ecological survey, floating safely along in your trusty pod, the NEO-ONE, as you photograph Lental Pokémon and their habitats to uncover the truth behind the Illumina phenomenon.
photodex-art[1].png

Professor Mirror will evaluate your photos. Your scores will be based on your subjects’ poses, how large they appear, how directly they’re facing you, and their placement within the frame.

Source and Official website: https://newpokemonsnap.pokemon.com/en-gb/

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I am agreeing with you. Me too!! :hype::hype:

Me too!! Also hahaha :hype::hype:
I'll add some pictures here when I'll get the game (I never played the first Snap but this one seems funny and has a great graphic!)

Top Bottom