Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Trainers!

As you probably know, in Pokémon Sun & Moon, Emolga is one of the Pokémon you can only catch after finishing the main game (or, at least it was what a friend told me), and of course you know I'm the biggest Emolga fan over here. :D

So, I'd like to know if anyone here already have an Emolga and would like to trade it with me. ^-^

But please, let's make a reasonably trade... 'Cause in the Sun/Moon GTS people got crazy, last time I tried to find an Emolga over there, all the four boys were wanting Lunalala/Solgaleo on trade. :omg:

EDIT: I forgot something. I don't care about level, gender, nature... I just want an Emolga! ^-^

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I have a few Emolgas I can trade you. But it will cost you one Solgaleo!

Name a time and I'll try to be online then!

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
yeah, In GTS alot of people make some unreasonable trades (e.g. Moltres for Litten ect...) :facepalm:

there is an option that allows you to filter people who want legendaries/mythical Pokemon, don't know if you have seen that.

If you still haven't got emolga by now, if I find one, I let you know :)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
For now I don't have one but I'll search for now maybe today or tomorrow for my Alola livingdex XD
that said, someone know how to trade with someone of your registered Friend Code in the Friend Plaza? :uhmm: For now I only traded in local and in the GTS but I really don't know how to find someone... they need to be ini your Plaza and you have to register them in your VIP area?:uhmm:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I don't know how to make trades with your friends... The only trade I've done was a Wonder Trade.

But, anyway, I still looking for an Emolga, so, please add my FC: 4485-2599-0705.

Please, tell me what is the best time to find you online (and your timezone, of course), and if you want a specific Pokémon in the trade, let me know, maybe I could find it to trade with you. ;)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Sorry for disappearing yesterday... But I got no idea...only trading I've done is via GTS... But we can try and figure out once we're online... I'll PM you

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
How did you guys made the trade in SM?

Shinso was the one who found out how... I was on the Plaza when I received a notification that he was wanting to make a trade, I just confirmed it. asd

Top Bottom