What's new

Snewper

Pacosh + Me Hoy Minoy: A collab in cute!
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Such Giratina. Much Oshawott. Very Mimikyu. Wow.
Welcome back!!
The fan project is the Mimikyu one? Or something new?

Mimikyu's on hold, now that I've mostly finished it, more or less. This new project is going to be in a custom region with one of my long-time ideas. I need to get some eventing done in the first few maps before I can release a demo though. Keep your eyes peeled for more info. :hehe:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Mimikyu's on hold, now that I've mostly finished it, more or less. This new project is going to be in a custom region with one of my long-time ideas. I need to get some eventing done in the first few maps before I can release a demo though. Keep your eyes peeled for more info. :hehe:
Will you create a thread for the game? Like the Mimikyu one?

Snewper

Pacosh + Me Hoy Minoy: A collab in cute!
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Such Giratina. Much Oshawott. Very Mimikyu. Wow.
Will you create a thread for the game? Like the Mimikyu one?

Only when the demo is ready, probably. As I said, I need to put eventing into the first few maps for a playable demo. If you or anyone you know wants to help with the project, do point them in my direction though! asd

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Sorry for the inactivity here, been quite busy with life stuff lately and juggling social platforms. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm NOT dead, just very inactive. I plan to keep a tab open for the forum though to keep an eye on things...

Quick reminder that I'm working on Pokemon fan game projects. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in helping~ :yeahyeah:
Welcome back :D!!! And awesome!! can't wait to see the fan game, I'm making one myself aswell xD this one: https://pokemon-trainer.com/threads/pokemon-luminon.1725/
Good luck with yours ^-^

Deoxys

Trainer
Staff member
Admin
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Deoxys
PkmnGO Team
Hi to everyone, I am an old user and friend of May, I am here to help a bit with the forum, hope to get along with everybody! :dance: :happydance:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hi to everyone, I am an old user and friend of May, I am here to help a bit with the forum, hope to get along with everybody! :dance: :happydance:
Welcome back!! :dance: :happydance:
Thank you for your help! :winner: :win::winner: :win:

ShinyMetapod

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
hi , new user here I found this community searching for fan fictions of pokemon!!!!!! Some things of me, I like fictions (lol obviously xD!) and pokemon videogames, my favorite are gold, white and oras! I m a girl and I am 25 this year and i'm a mega-fan of nintendo switch!!!!!!

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
hi , new user here I found this community searching for fan fictions of pokemon!!!!!! Some things of me, I like fictions (lol obviously xD!) and pokemon videogames, my favorite are gold, white and oras! I m a girl and I am 25 this year and i'm a mega-fan of nintendo switch!!!!!!

Nice to meet and welcome. Have a nice time here

Deoxys

Trainer
Staff member
Admin
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Deoxys
PkmnGO Team
Welcome and have fun!

apathy

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gengar
Hey guys, I'm apathy. I've been affiliated with this site for a few months and had always meant to sign up, but I can be quite busy and it kept slipping my mind. Recently @LongLiveKasumi has been posting on my site, so I'd like to return the favor and help with activity on PT whenever I some time.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Rayquaza

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Favorite Pokémon
Rayquaza
Hey guys, I'm apathy. I've been affiliated with this site for a few months and had always meant to sign up, but I can be quite busy and it kept slipping my mind. Recently @LongLiveKasumi has been posting on my site, so I'd like to return the favor and help with activity on PT whenever I some time.

Welcome!! Have a nice stay!!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Welcome! :hi: I hope you will have a nice stay here! :welcome:

tdbnz

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hello

My name is Thomas 25 years from Christchurch , New Zealand

it so good to be here

I love pokemon it is such a good game

currently I am playing Pokemon Heart Gold on my DS for the first time ever it so exciting
I got to admit I not good at pokemon but I am trying my best I can

Look forward to having fun on the forums

Thomas

Long Live Kasumi

Kasumi No Togepi!
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Chikorita, Bayleef, Pikachu, Latias
Hello Thomas, I see you joined Pokemon Trainer as well. This is great, time to get this place fired up again!:argh2:

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hello

My name is Thomas 25 years from Christchurch , New Zealand

it so good to be here

I love pokemon it is such a good game

currently I am playing Pokemon Heart Gold on my DS for the first time ever it so exciting
I got to admit I not good at pokemon but I am trying my best I can

Look forward to having fun on the forums

Thomas
Welcome to the community!! Have a nice stay and have fun!
(If you need help feel free to write to the staff!)

HGSS are good games but my favorites are all the Hoenn ones and SM/USUM :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Don't worry if you aren't good at (I think the games?) because the franchise is really big (Anime, Manga, merchandise, TCG....)!

Long Live Kasumi

Kasumi No Togepi!
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Chikorita, Bayleef, Pikachu, Latias
Welcome to the community, Mike!

I mostly just watch the Pokemon anime and do a little Pokemon Showdown for my Pokemon activities. What games do you currently play?

Top Bottom