What's new

Pokémon Journeys In My 200 Messeges, a bunch of new titles for Let's Go Pokemon Monster 2019 Episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Hi everybody, ogenki desu ka minna sama,

How are you and Alola Galar, Alola Let's Go Pokemon Monster 2019. Alola Ash to Koharu chan. From my title so i want to share my celebration for 200 messeges with you guys as new thread which will be a bunch of new titles in Let's Go Pokemon Monster 2019. Sure it is Pocket Monster 2019 but I love to call it Let's Go pocket Monster 2019 cause it contains a go with ash and the titles are mostly let's go to somewhere.

So, let's Begin:-

1. The First epsiode title about the life of Ash pikachu before evolving into pikachu. How it wa? How it lifes? How it is enjoy itself so the tile ^^ "SS001: Pikachu is Born!" ^^. And it is New Series Episode 1 Advance Screening will be held 11/15 (Friday) 19: 00-20: 00, however it will release with second episode at the same day in 17 of November 2019. And it considered as 1090 in pokemon anime.

2. The episode number two will be about Ash with Go are riding the shouldet or Lugia and move in Jhoto. It qill release in 17 of November 2019 also with the first episode. So the title of Second Episode is ^^ "SS002: Satoshi and Gō, Let's Go by Lugia!" ^^, and it the episode 1091 in pokemon anime so So Let's just say Let's Go Let's GiAnd Let's be Ready Guys hahaha ^^.

3. The third episode of the Pokemon Monster 2019, the episode is an episode called ^^ "SS003: Fushigisou, Isn't it Mysterious?" ^^ which is the episode 1092 in pokemon anime world and its about the seaching and looking for the pokimon fushigisou to see how me it is mysterious and this investigation is thier first investigation that been gotten by the Proffesor Sakuragi in Sakuragi Laboratories in Kuchiba City, Kanto and let's tanoshimi desu minnasan ^^.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Animation Director 森口弘之 (Hiroyuki Moriguchi)
Animation Director 森悦史 (Etsuhito Mori)
Animation Director 松岡秀明 (Hideaki Matsuoka)
Animation Director 浅田真里 (Mari Asada)

4. "SS004 or the episode number 1903 in pokemon anime is called: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!" The title for New's Let's Pokemon Monster 2019 seasom minnasan, so finally Rettsugō Poketto Monsutā 2019 (レッツゴーポケットモンスター2019), and this is an episode for an investigation that been given to them by the Proffesor Sakuragi yo investigate about the phonemenon of pokemon became bigger and bigger much and more than their own shape and it called The Dynamics or Daimax Phenomenon; so both of Ash and Go will head to the new Rrgion in Pokemon woleld called Galar Region for searching about if it is a real thing or not. So let's Wait for Winter 8 December 2019 ^^ Ok sou desho Minnasan ^^ Let's Go Galar Alola Galar ^^ so let's tanoshimi ni so desho minnasan.

Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 高木啓明 (Hiroaki Takagi)
Animation Director 高木麻穂 (Maho Takagi)
Animation Director 高橋優 (Yuh Takahashi)

5. So for some reasons, the Snolar or Kibagon in japanese will became really bigger and bigger even if it is so daikkai or so huge. And this called the pheonemonon Daimax and the title called ^^ "SS005: Kabigon Became Gigantic!? The Mystery of Daimax!!" ^^ let's go and let's hope it will a very daimax good episode and will sre looking for Gigantic Snorlax so Let's Daimax Kaibago ^-^ cause I am so tanoshimi desu minna san fans and lookign for it airdate release in Winter December 2019 to see the episode SS0005 or episode 1904, isn't you too fans? I am sure that you too my friends.

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1192321587405447168

6. And their is more and more so futhermore, in the addition of these 5 episodes so their are 4 more episode; so about episode 6 then it will be about caching more and more pokemon for the reason of fulfulling the dream of catching mew so the title is ^^ "SS006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!" ^^. Let's Catch Pokemon, and Let's Be Ready for catching Mew. And it will release date is 22 december 2019. It will conside as the episode 1095 in the Pokemon Anime Life so tanoshimi.

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1192683756965904384

Summary: TBA
Airdate: TBA
Credit goes to Dephender/Adamant for translation of the episode's title.

7. The episode 7 is not yet be known cause all we know that it will be the episode SS007 or 1096 in pokemon anime but the title or informarion are still unkwnown so let's just wait longer please minnasan for it ^^ ok minnasan.

8. ^^ "SS008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in Sinnoh!!" ^^ will be the 8th episode that will release in the new year i 12 of January minna san, it will be the episode number 1097 in the world of Pokemon Anime Seasons, and for that let's tonoshi desu minnasan.

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1192683464505479168

9. The final episode for niw so let's go the pheonix pokemon ho-oh. It will our promise isn's So Let's Keep Our Dream Promise so the title is "Episode 1098: The Pledge We Made That Day! The Ho-Oh Legend of the Johto Region!!" And it is the SS009 so Let's Go Minnasan.

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1192683959160692736

So thank you very much Pokemon Trainer Forum. And Let's Keep our promise of loving the pokemon and I really did this thread as s present and as a celebration for my 200 messeges so Let's Go Minna San Let's Go Pokemon Monster 2019, Let's Go Pokemon Galar Season Let's Go Sword And Sheild And Let's Say Alola Alola And thank you very for all viewrs for You the best friend May Chan And Let's See you Adh And Koharu and I am so tanoshimi ni for the bew game in 15 Of Novemebr for these episode to so Let's go Pokemon Monster 2019, and Let's Go koharu to gloria in Sword And Shield. And alola galar ^^.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Special artwork for Episodes 3, 6, 8 and 9
06: I'm Gonna Get a Ton of Pokémon! The Road to Mew!!
08: Don't Give In, Pochama (Piplup)! An Ice Floe Race in the Sinnoh Region!!
09: The Pledge We Made That Day! The Houou (Ho-Oh) Legend of the Jouto Region!!.
EI1IU69XkAAuDnh[1].png EI1IU7IX0AA5B0m[1].jpg EI1IU69WwAEX_zp[1].jpg EI1IU7BWwAY-Pja[1].jpg

New scans:
EI3DdJHXYAUngZ4[1].jpg EI3De42WsAATZUs[1].jpg EI3DgtAXUAA9-zf[1].jpg EI3DiYqXYAA-Pcp[1].jpg

Two new characters:
Kikuna (CV: Sayaka Senbongi) "A woman with a calm personality."
Renji (CV: Noriaki Kanze) "It seems unlikely at first glance, but his abilities are excellent. His rough hair is his trademark."
EI3eRXkU4AAT2ib[1].png

Gō's Scorbunny will be voiced by Megumi Hayashibara.
EI3jBcgUcAEkbuX[1].png
Koharu's Yamper will be voiced by Inuko Inuyama.
EI3jB2dUUAAdzZb[1].png

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Special artwork for Episodes 3, 6, 8 and 9
06: I'm Gonna Get a Ton of Pokémon! The Road to Mew!!
08: Don't Give In, Pochama (Piplup)! An Ice Floe Race in the Sinnoh Region!!
09: The Pledge We Made That Day! The Houou (Ho-Oh) Legend of the Jouto Region!!.
View attachment 6978 View attachment 6979 View attachment 6980 View attachment 6981

New scans:
View attachment 6982 View attachment 6983 View attachment 6984 View attachment 6985

Two new characters:
Kikuna (CV: Sayaka Senbongi) "A woman with a calm personality."
Renji (CV: Noriaki Kanze) "It seems unlikely at first glance, but his abilities are excellent. His rough hair is his trademark."
View attachment 6986

Gō's Scorbunny will be voiced by Megumi Hayashibara.
View attachment 6987
Koharu's Yamper will be voiced by Inuko Inuyama.
View attachment 6988

Sorry for late and thank you very much fir these new pictures. REALLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I LIKED Kikina, she is so beauty.

Screenshot_20191109-003415_Gallery.jpg

I loved scorbunny too. And kizunna. Thank you for the new informations and picture and thes elaso a new pictures for your eyes my best friend.

EI1QlVsUcAA8uUb

EI1QlVqUYAAZFJJ

EI1QlVqUYAAZFJJ

EI3MgfxUUAAPFSm

EIcCUIjXYAA-wg2

EI1DHHbUYAE2WGA

EI1DvQEUUAAXTU5

EI16fbaU8AAxJau

EI1QlVsU4AASfZa

EIxSh5fUcAA5CjF

EIxSi9IVUAAUAiC

EIxSi9IVUAAUAiC

EIxSlhrU0AAEO31

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I see a Clear File!! :wow::wow::wow: I need it! (But I doubt someone will seel it since it seem exclusive with this magazine :cry5:)

So sorry for you really, it is from twitter. Hope you will find it and buy it. And qait the anime is nearby to release

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
The Preview of Next Week's Episode Is Here:-

So next week, A new Region will finally release here in pokemon

Last edited:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
The writers is explaning that the episode 7 is in Heonn for another battle frointier

EKmfmKnU0AEY7Tv

pokemon-anime-officer-jenny-dec12019 (1).jpeg

Ash returns to Hoenn December 29th! Battle Frontier hype!

SS007: Fierce Fight in the Hoenn Region! Challenging the Battle Frontier!!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The writers is explaning that the episode 7 is in Heonn for another battle frointier

EKmfmKnU0AEY7Tv

View attachment 8974

Ash returns to Hoenn December 29th! Battle Frontier hype!

SS007: Fierce Fight in the Hoenn Region! Challenging the Battle Frontier!!
Only 1 episode for the battle frontier :cry3: that's sad!

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Only 1 episode for the battle frontier :cry3: that's sad!

Finally, meeting you agin my best may chan. It is been a while for me. Agree with you here and it really take a one month for the game and the anime for sure. I will see the episodes again for me.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
SS episode 10

Title ^^ カイリューの楽園、ハクリューの試練!The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal! ^^

SS010.png

SS Episode 11

Title : ^^ コハルとワンパチと、時々、ゲンガー Koharu, Wanpachi, and Sometimes Gangar Too ^^

SS011.png

SS episode 12

Title: ダイマックスバトル!最強王者ダンデ!!Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
New episodes arewaretandesu:-

SS013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!

February 16, 2020

サトシ対ダンデ!最強への道!!
Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

SS014: First in Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins

Set to air on February 23, 2020

初イッシュ地方!遺跡でレイドバトル!!
First in Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

GQqItYC_d.jpg

Screenshot_20200131-124147_Gallery.jpg

If there is any new infromation then you will put it as soon as possible. And thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Ash vs Leon? That seems really interesting!!

For Sure May Chan My friend. But also, hope the match take for the entire episode, and not just the second half of this episode which means the second 11 minutes of the episode

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
SS012.png

The title of the episode Title: ダイマックスバトル!最強王者ダンデ!!Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Koharu_family.png

Koharu_anime (1).png

Yoshino.png

Sota.png

The best family and this episode is really the best one for now. I will wrote my opinion and explain the family with showing my reviews for the episode next time in the guys opinion and thought about pokemon 2019 season llnext time with giving my screens for the best pictures

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Pokemon 2019 episode 12

サトシ対ダンデ!最強への道!!
Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Preview

Pokemon 2019 SS Episode 14:-

Title: ^^ SS014: First in Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins ^^

初イッシュ地方!遺跡でレイドバトル!!

Set to air on February 23, 2020

^^^^^

Pokemon 2019 SS episode 15:-

Title: ow Day, Where is Karakara's Bone?

雪の日、カラカラのホネはどこ?

In the first day of tye month number 3 which means 1 march 2020.

^^^^^

Pokemon 2019 SS episode:-

Title: Cursed Satoshi...!

呪われたサトシ

March 8, 2020

_____

After today's episode, we now completed the first 3 months of this season. In reality, there is one week that they didn't put episode

Last edited by a moderator:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I am so lucky. Now my messege 820 in post number 20 here. Hahaha

And it is the final post in this page number 1 or first post in page 2 hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom