What's new

How Can I Play 'Pokemon Unite' On An Windows PC?

TraceOrn

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Hi everyone, I generally play 'Pokemon Unite' on my Android Device in my spare time. However, my device has been having display issues for a few days now. Could there be any way that I can play this game on a Windows PC? Please reply.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Hi everyone, I generally play 'Pokemon Unite' on my Android Device in my spare time. However, my device has been having display issues for a few days now. Could there be any way that I can play this game on a Windows PC? Please reply.
Welcome to the community!

The game can only be played on Andoird/iOS (if I remember well) and Nintendo Switch so there isn't any way to play the game on PC (there's the emulator but I don't know if they wil ban you or not)

TraceOrn

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Welcome to the community!

The game can only be played on Andoird/iOS (if I remember well) and Nintendo Switch so there isn't any way to play the game on PC (there's the emulator but I don't know if they wil ban you or not)
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it's only available for what you've said. After posting here, I searched online, but I couldn't find any article telling me that I can play this game on a computer, although Pokemon Go can be played on a computer using BlueStacks according to this article. But according to you, if I play Pokemon Unite on Bluestacks, there might be a chance of getting banned, correct?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it's only available for what you've said. After posting here, I searched online, but I couldn't find any article telling me that I can play this game on a computer, although Pokemon Go can be played on a computer using BlueStacks according to this article. But according to you, if I play Pokemon Unite on Bluestacks, there might be a chance of getting banned, correct?
I think that there's a chance of getting banned...
in Pokémon GO happened that users changed phone to a new one (to a Xiaomi one) and they were banned but didn't do anything bad (like spoofing or doing any kind of modification to the boot of the phone) so if you use an emulator there's a chance that your account can be banned.

Top Bottom