What's new

Global Mission "Hatch a lot of Eggs!" sixth Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Global Mission announced

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The official website announced that the sixth Global Mission in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is now in progress.
In this mission the goal is for all Trainers to collectivelyto hatch 5,000,000 Eggs worldwide between 00:00 April 3, 2018, and 23:59 April 16, 2018 (UTC).
If the goal is reached, every participant will receive 2,000 Festival Coins as a reward. Even if the goal isn’t reached, everyone will get a participation prize of 1,000 Festival Coins. If the goal is reached, the participation prize will be 4,000 Festival Coins for PGL members, and 2,000 Festival Coins for Trainers not registered at the PGL.
detail_en_62a9ebe2-339d-4c8e-9e7b-c91fb046c7ca[1].jpg

Pokémon fans, it’s your time to shine as the “Hatch a lot of Eggs!” global mission in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon involves hatching as many Pokémon Eggs as you can. The goal is to hatch 5,000,000 Eggs worldwide between 00:00 April 3, 2018, and 23:59 April 16, 2018 (UTC). If this Eggs-traordinary goal is reached, every participant will receive 2,000 Festival Coins as a reward for doing such an Egg-cellent job.

Even if the goal isn’t reached, everyone will get a participation prize of 1,000 Festival Coins. Trainers who have registered their game at the Pokémon Global Link by the end of the global mission will receive double the number of Festival Coins—4,000 when the goal is reached, and 2,000 even if it isn’t. Be sure to sign up today.

In order to discover Pokémon Eggs in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, you will need to play the game until you reach Akala Island. There, you will find the Pokémon Nursery nestled within Paniola Ranch (just north of Paniola Town). If you drop off two compatible Pokémon there and leave them for a while, you may find an Egg when you return.

Pokémon Eggs are normally only found if Pokémon with opposite genders are left together in the Pokémon Nursery. Pokémon of similar types and caught in similar locations are often compatible, especially Pokémon of the same species. Ditto is a very handy Pokémon to leave at the Pokémon Nursery, as it can be paired with just about any other Pokémon. When you speak to the lady outside the Pokémon Nursery, she will tell you how well the two Pokémon you dropped off get along. The more the Pokémon like each other, the higher the odds that she’ll discover an Egg.

Now that you know what to do, it’s time to get cracking and hatch as many Pokémon Eggs as you can. Together, we can make this global mission an Eggs-plosive success!

Check out How to Participate in Global Missions for a detailed walkthrough on how to join the fun.

Progkmon

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Bunnelby
I was waiting for this mission to breedject my Careful Munchlax with HO and EM, hopefully it'll take me a good dozen to contribute to reach the goal, I'm already in :p

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I was waiting for this mission to breedject my Careful Munchlax with HO and EM, hopefully it'll take me a good dozen to contribute to reach the goal, I'm already in :p
Maybe you will be lucky and hatch a shiny! :hype:

Top Bottom