What's new

Music Do you enjoy music from videogames?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Do you enjoy music from videogames?

YES :uhm:
In my mp3 I have a lot of OSTs from a lot of different videogames asd

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
bTmjAV7.gif

I totally love gaming music, from the original ones (Pokémon, Sonic, Rayman), to the music licensed to games (most of the bands/singers I like,
I've known by playing video games).

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
bTmjAV7.gif

I totally love gaming music, from the original ones (Pokémon, Sonic, Rayman), to the music licensed to games (most of the bands/singers I like,
I've known by playing video games).
Epic image XDD
Exactly what osts do you have?
I have some Sonic Generations osts, Shin Megami Tensei IV on my mp3... on the pc I also have Aqua Kitty, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Electronic Super Joy.... and so on XD

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Epic image XDD
Exactly what osts do you have?
I have some Sonic Generations osts, Shin Megami Tensei IV on my mp3... on the pc I also have Aqua Kitty, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Electronic Super Joy.... and so on XD

From Sonic I have lots and lots... My favourites are the one from Sonic Generations ('cause it has remixes from the best musics of Sonic), Sonic the Hedgehog "2006" (Horrible game, wonderful soundtrack) and Sonic R (basically, the game which make me like pop music).

I also have some musics from Rayman Origins (they are so funny =) ), Pokémon (mostly from White/White 2), and also some of songs from old Super Mario and Top Gear games, which I use as ringtones on my cellphone. xD

From the games which don't have original soundtracks, most of them are racing games like Gran Turismo, FlatOut, Burnout and Need For Speed series. I also enjoy a lot the soundtracks of the FIFA games, you can say that FIFA is boring or that you prefer PES, but you must agree that FIFA always has awesome soundtracks.

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Definitely. I love the music from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. I have both all the PMD and PMD2 music in my mp3, which is composed by Arata Iiyoshi. A lot of the songs, like Temporal Tower and Sky tower are awesome pieces. Unfortunately, Arata Iiyoshi didn't come back after these games so the music of the recent PMD series doesn't sound as good to me now.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Definitely. I love the music from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. I have both all the PMD and PMD2 music in my mp3, which is composed by Arata Iiyoshi. A lot of the songs, like Temporal Tower and Sky tower are awesome pieces. Unfortunately, Arata Iiyoshi didn't come back after these games so the music of the recent PMD series doesn't sound as good to me now.
The musics of Super Mystery Dungeon are really awesome... I suggest you to listen to them :yesyes:

apathy

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gengar
I can do for sure. I'm not too into super orchestral soundtracks (unless it's god tier like KH or FFVII-X), but I love soundtracks with electronic based sounds. From the top of my head I quite like most SMT/Personas, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Danganronpa, and Conception II.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I can do for sure. I'm not too into super orchestral soundtracks (unless it's god tier like KH or FFVII-X), but I love soundtracks with electronic based sounds. From the top of my head I quite like most SMT/Personas, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Danganronpa, and Conception II.
The SMT/Persona ones are great :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Top Bottom