Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lucario, Blaziken, Pachirisu, Umbreon
PkmnGO Team
Here, I shall upload both Pokemon, Touhou and OC artworks and gifs. =w=

You can suggest some Touhou girls for upcoming gifs too.

Girls I have done;
- Youmu
- Sakuya
- Alice
- Marisa
- Reimu
- Koukuma
- Remilia
- Yuuka
- Koishi
- Suwako
- Aya
- Parsee

Upcoming gifs;
- Flan
- Cirno
-

Other suggestions;
-

I will upload all the gifs slowly, since I am a lazy bastard. :p

jkjk, but really, I will upload them when I can.

Last edited:

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Here's the list of gifs I made. =w=

alice_n_marisa_chibi_stuffs_by_devilboy58-dbdqokw.gif

kawaii_youmu_by_devilboy58-dbdvhvh.gif
unimpressed_sakuya_by_devilboy58-dbdxuwf.gif
cheerful_alice_by_devilboy58-dbdy2l6.gif
charming_marisa_by_devilboy58-dbdzg2y.gif
money_reimu_by_devilboy58-dbdzqv4.gif
sleepy_koakuma_by_devilboy58-dbe23sk.gif

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Great job drawing them!!
One of the next that you can try is Cirno XDD

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
A little sneak peak at what I'm currently working on. =w=

Attachments

• Girls Gif Set #3.png
    Girls Gif Set #3.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 205

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Here's a couple of Touhou gifs. =w=

evil_is_near_by_devilboy58-dbekoyg.gif

sweet_koishi_by_devilboy58-dbesjtr.gif

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
concreterockship_by_devilboy58-dbfj2uo.png

Here's the finish piece I had been working on for the last few days. ; w ;

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Thanks. >w<

Anyway, here's the story I always wanna write. A prologue, before the start of the story;

~~~~~~

Prologue: A Night to Sleep

It was another night in Gensokyo with not a trace of incident for a long time. The humans had turn to their homes for a good night sleep after a hard day at work while the youkai had started to relax and enjoy the cool night breeze. Some prefer to take a quick nap while others tend to their own personal stuffs. It was indeed just another quiet night, or so it was.

A battle broke out at the Moriya Shrine, located at the top of Youkai Mountain. Multiple flashing lights and multicoloured pallet pelted the surface of the shrine and the shrine itself. A figure was lying on the ground, unmoving and was covered in multiple bruises and cuts.

"Great Miracle;Yasaka's Divine Wind!" a spellcard was called out, with winds started to pick up and more coloured bullets appearing out of the magic circles. It indeed was a magical sight, but they weren't in any form of danmaku battle with anyone. No, it was someone who intent on taking them out, whom was dodging everything from the colour bullets and tornado with relatively ease.

"Sanae! Just escape and take Kanako to the Hakurei Shrine! I will dea- GAH!" Suwako got hit hard in the chest as she was sent flying towards the Moriya shrine, crashing through the wall and landing on one of the shelf. This stunned her completely, with Sanae firing bullets after bullets of coloured pellets at the unknown figure that had somehow remained unscathed.

"I came to finish my job, and I plan on doing it to perfection," the figure spoke, firing back some of her own pellets. This caused Sanae to take into defensive stance as she took the attack head on.

"Job? What sort of job does it required to take us out?! And who in Shintoism are you?" Sanae demanded, now firing her own barrage of bullets. Though the figure had suddenly disappeared to only reappear behind her.

"I came from somewhere you maidens had never heard of," with a single swift, the figure gave Sanae a hard hit on her back, sending her flying to one of the pillars. This caused the pillar to crumble upon impact, though fortunately Sanae wasn't buried under the pile of rubber.

"What do you mean somewhere we had never heard of? There's only Gensokyo, Makai, and a few other known places that we all knew!" Sanae tried to stand though it cause her to flinch from how much damage she had receive.

"How naive, guess I should not be surprise considering that you aren't the strongest shrine maiden around this part of Gensokyo," with a simple fling, a dart had pierce through Sanae's arm with great precision.

"Wha- what... what did you... inject... me with?" the chemical containing on the dart had work extremely fast, knocking out the Moriya maiden and causing her to slump back on the rubber. Turning back to face the 2 Goddess, one on the ground and another within the shrine, she toss out 2 more darts at them, making sure they won't be waking up any time soon.

"Mission accomplice," the figure spoke, to which a dark portal started to appear behind her. Soon, a figure appeared out of the dark portal with a smirk plastered of the face.

"Great work, a shrine maiden and 2 Goddess. I'd say, I'm rather impressed," the figure spoke, walking towards Sanae. Giving her foot a small nudge, the maiden remained motionless but otherwise, still breathing.

"I am honoured by your humble, my mistress," the girl bowed. "The potion created by our doctor proved to be extremely useless in taking out shrine maidens and goddess without failure."

"Ah, yes, the Slapen Potion. It works wonders, but be careful at who you aim, we only have limited quantity of darts that contained that substance. Now, tell me, who is next? And how many darts are left?" the mistress turned to inspect the battle scene around the shrine. It was not a pretty sight to see as the shrine was in need of a huge repair, with the ground having multiple holes caused by the constant cast of spells and bullets and a couple of pillars had fallen over.

"There are 5 left on hand, my mistress. As for the target, Suika Ibuki, Yukari Yakumo, Kasen Ibaraki, Byakuren Hijiri and Hakurei Reimu," she counted off.

"There is no need for targeting the border Youkai. From what I remember, she will be in slumber for a long time, long after we have done what we want to. As for the others, I think you can say that there's one of them hiding in the bush right now," the mistress pointed to one of the bush. Indeed, there were a pair of eyes watching them from afar.

"Tch, can't believe I got caught so easily," the red haired girl spoke, pushing herself out from her hiding spot. "Still, what business do you have in Gensokyo?" she asked, walking out from the bush with her spell cards at ready.

"Kasen Ibaraki, not much info had been known about you, but I heard that you regularly visits the Hakurei Shrine to train the maiden there. How nobel," the mistress spat, crossing her arms while the other figure took out a dart.

"I'd say, you did your research. But I am certain that you can't defeat me easily," Kasen got into battle stance, readying to call out her spell card. "Thunder Si- Urk!" without finishing to call her spell card out, she was hit in the leg with the same dart that took out the maiden and the goddesses. Within a couple of seconds, Kasen slump onto the ground.

"W-Who are... you people?" with those final words, she went into a deep sleep. The mistress and her servant just grin, walking back towards their portal. With one final glance at the wrecked place, she gave a small chuckle.

"Oh, how wondrous would it be to have almost all of the powerful girls to be taken out easily when the war starts," with that, the portal closed up and the place went into eerie silence. Nothing but the howling winds and birds flapping could be heard. It was only then Aya appears from her hiding spot, wondering how she got away when the mysterious mistress spotted Kasen so easily and not her.

"I-I need to warn Reimu... I need to warn everyone!" Aya flaps her wings, flying as fast as she could, towards the Hakurei Shrine. A war was going to happen, and with some of the strong girls had been taken out, she wasn't even sure if they could win if it broke out.

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Here's some Touhou gifs.

suwako_doing_suwako_by_devilboy58-dbhv0c2.gif

cheese__by_devilboy58-dbi3ntr.gif
switches_by_devilboy58-dbilfzv.gif

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
AND, Here's the finished work I had plan on doing a few weeks ago. ; w ;

i_m_at_soup__by_devilboy58-dbich93.gif

It took me a lot longer than I expected, but I got to finally finish it. Now enjoy some comedy and cameos. :3

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
AND, Here's the finished work I had plan on doing a few weeks ago. ; w ;

i_m_at_soup__by_devilboy58-dbich93.gif

It took me a lot longer than I expected, but I got to finally finish it. Now enjoy some comedy and cameos. :3
ARGH!! It's heavy!! XD How many GB is it? XDDD

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
nah, more like how many MB it is. Just below 2MB. :p

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I actually reduced the actual size of the gif from 4330x2600 to 1250x820. Imagine the size of it.

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
My first 4Koma I ever drew. >w<

4toho__she____by_devilboy58-dbipkgq.png

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I totally forgot the last 3 Wednesdays of the 4Komas, so here it is;

4toho__no_trace_by_devilboy58-dbjatd0.png

accfc86c5fee6b88cb24aada60b2fc09-dbk6kq8.png

5496ad76b65a81b5c743fc12d4c73ce8-dbkze8l.png

Next up, it will be a start of another 4Koma series I will be doing. :3

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
That last one with Reimu's donation box is really fun XDD
Great job!

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Here's a couple of 4Komas I uploaded and I didn't even share it here in the forum page. :v

e5cf16d0bd33899581387b08ffd0f0a5-dblrc5c.png

bb77634fe0d1b726fd8bcefd3aeb94d3-dbmkz2l.png

Enjoy some cuteness, and comedy, while I work on the 7th 4koma. :3

Top Bottom