What's new

Which Pokespe character can you most relate to?

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Which Pokespe character can you most relate to? In other words, which one has the most characteristics like you or the characteristics that you want to have?

Simply put, if you were a Pokespe character, who would you be?

unownzone

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
For this question, it's kinda inevitable to pick a dexholder because the main characters appear the most and have clear character development that show who they are.

I've always looked up to Ruby because there's no one else that appreciates something beautiful as much as he does. This is like me in some ways because of my artistic characteristics. Ruby is also a feminine type of male, tidy and vain, which I am too, to an extent. I love how he's rebellious enough to run away from home to chase his dreams. It's something I wanted to do too asd Finally, I like Ruby especially because he has a hidden talent for Pokemon battles which sounds so cool to me because it means that he can be really tough when he wants, even though he usually acts soft.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
This is a difficult question XD
Sapphire for sure is a little like me that dislike the idea of beauty XD but Yellow sometimes is shy... so both of them have some characteristics that I have :yesyes:
If I have to choose who I would to be.... maybe Sapphire or White :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Oh! I found this interesting quiz https://www.quotev.com/quiz/643657/Which-pokemon-Special-Adventures-character-are-you
And this is the answer I got roftl (I haven't cheated!!)
Sapphire

Wild-May-1.jpg

You're more of the short-tempered type. Fiery. So...fire relates to you perfectly. But, you till care and help your frends when needed.

Rosetta

Immewminati Confirmed
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
5th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Mew and Mew~
PkmnGO Team
Oh god this is actually harder than I thought. I may have to take the quiz @May linked. xD I really love Yellow though! I would want to be her!

Update: Got Blue from the test! I could see that honestly. xD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Oh god this is actually harder than I thought. I may have to take the quiz @May linked. xD I really love Yellow though! I would want to be her!

Update: Got Blue from the test! I could see that honestly. xD
I think that Blue is an interesting character! :yesyes:

unownzone

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
IMG_3008.PNG

Haha I actually got Crystal XD
The thing about these quizzes is that some of the questions are usually too obvious with their answers hehe maybe I unconciously avoided the Ruby answers on purpose.

Naturally, I didn't consider a female protagonist to relate to, but now that I think about it, I do have a lot of things in common with her haha
I am kinda stuck up. XD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
View attachment 1661

Haha I actually got Crystal XD
The thing about these quizzes is that some of the questions are usually too obvious with their answers hehe maybe I unconciously avoided the Ruby answers on purpose.

Naturally, I didn't consider a female protagonist to relate to, but now that I think about it, I do have a lot of things in common with her haha
I am kinda stuck up. XD
I start to wonder if in that quiz you can end up as a male character since for now all 3 of us ended with a female one XD

unownzone

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I start to wonder if in that quiz you can end up as a male character since for now all 3 of us ended with a female one XD
Actually, you can. I tried a second time and got Red

White

Famous entrainment promoter of Unova and Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
5th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Froakie and Snivy
Which Pokespe character can you most relate to? In other words, which one has the most characteristics like you or the characteristics that you want to have?

Simply put, if you were a Pokespe character, who would you be?

I would be White.
Well, I have actually similar hobbies and characteristics to White.
First, I am also into the talent agency and acting sort of thing. Second, my dream is to be an actress or be like a director/producer.
Third I come from the place Unova is based off (which is North & South America). Fourth, I normally act the way she does without realizing it (before I read the manga, I had the usual personality of White, it took me a while to realize how similar we were XD).

And I have got some other points too, but I am not too sure if you guys would believe it :hi: (start a chat with me if you think you know what I mean).

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

White

Famous entrainment promoter of Unova and Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
5th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Froakie and Snivy
:uhmm:I got... Sapphire! :surprised:

Dexholder Quiz (Pokemon Special/ Adventures) (Updated!)

Sapphire

fhjso3nj6m.jpg

Yay, good job!
That image of her though roftl

Top Bottom