Marioipod13

Former Champion
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Giratina
Throughout my life, there are a few random things I regret for one reason or another.

* I nowadays regret the time I used to hate Wobbuffet just because of that stupid Nuzlocke I did. Now Wobbuffet is back on my top favorite list after it saved me when I was playing Quetzal Emerald on hard mode.

* I strongly regret ever having been a fan of the band Cattle Decapiatation. Back when I used to worship those guys I almost became vegan as if I was being voluntarily brainwashed. Also their music video for "Forced Gender Reassignment" made me irrationally afraid of being forced into intrusive surgeries and I will never be able to erase it from my brain. (the music video is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, even YouTube banned it and I was on Bloody Disgusting when I watched it about a year ago, the only reason I was able to tolerate it is because I was literally on drugs)

* I regret ever purchasing any Pokemon game for the Switch, they're all trash quality slop and unfinished and overpriced.

* I regret shiny hunting Roaring Moon because it resulted in me recieving a permanent injury to my left leg (see my video on YouTube for more information about this)

* I regret ever posting on 4chan with my typical username (Marioipod13), now I'm infamous there and the search results still appear. It looks really bad on my history.

Top Bottom