Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
We know that there will be two new games so let's start our speculations about this future arc!

SM and USUM protagonists seem to be the same characters so I think we won't have any Sun-two/Moon-two roftl but something like with HGSS where the characters gets new outfit and nothing else :yeahyeah:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Now that Rainbow Rocket is confirmed and many old bosses return... I want to see all the old dex holders together!! :hype:
And I want to know how they will explain that Lysandre is alive... Archie and Maxie are kind of dead now so... I think they will be from different timelines but... I still want the old dex holders to defeat them again! :lole2:

I forgot Ghetsis... he is still alive in B2W2 but who konows what will happen to him :surprised: :what2:
(and, please, free Black!!!)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Now that Rainbow Rocket is confirmed and many old bosses return... I want to see all the old dex holders together!! :hype:
And I want to know how they will explain that Lysandre is alive... Archie and Maxie are kind of dead now so... I think they will be from different timelines but... I still want the old dex holders to defeat them again! :lole2:

I forgot Ghetsis... he is still alive in B2W2 but who konows what will happen to him :surprised: :what2:
(and, please, free Black!!!)
All the Old bosses are more or less confirmed that they're version of them that beat the dex holders and succeeded in their plans, question is Giovanni himself, is he from the USUM universe or a different one where he beat Red and captured Mewtwo? But it would be cool if maybe there's a part where they join together to gang up on you and wormholes are opened where Red, Ethan, Brandon & May, Lucas, Hilbert, & Calem appear to fight against the bosses of their respective region.
Lysandre is most likely alive because like the others he came from a Universe where he succeeded in his plans to use the Ultimate Weapon. Archie and Maxie never died in RSE, I believe in ORAS they did in their respective games.
Ghetsis lost his mind in B2W2 after you defeated B/W.Kyurem and the Shadow Triad took him away, but I think this Ghetsis is from a Universe where his plans from BW were a success.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
But it would be cool if maybe there's a part where they join together to gang up on you and wormholes are opened where Red, Ethan, Brandon & May, Lucas, Hilbert, & Calem appear to fight against the bosses of their respective region.
:uhmm:Are you talking about the game or the Pokémon Special version? Because this thread is for the Pokémon Special USUM arc speculations

Lysandre is most likely alive because like the others he came from a Universe where he succeeded in his plans to use the Ultimate Weapon. Archie and Maxie never died in RSE, I believe in ORAS they did in their respective games.
Usually it will be like that but we know that Giovanni, Maxie and Archie in the manga are from the same timeline :yeahyeah: so I really want to know what will happen (Both Maxie and Archie died in the manga :yeahyeah: they returned in ORAS but after that they disappear completely... so they died again XD)

Ghetsis lost his mind in B2W2 after you defeated B/W.Kyurem and the Shadow Triad took him away, but I think this Ghetsis is from a Universe where his plans from BW were a success.
Since B2W2 isn't complete we don't know how they will end the story... Ghetsis will lose, that's sure, but how?

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I haven't the manga in ages, actually I never even caught up with it, I stopped when Gen 2 was starting...

So to answer the question I'm talking about the games... That is their names in the games last time I checked...

SkwovetSquire

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
4th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Skwovet
PkmnGO Team
Its gonna happen. It HAS to.
:argh2:

Top Bottom