Hikari

Trainer of Light
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
5th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Eevee
PkmnGO Team
After more than a week, I finally caught Santa Pikachu!!!! :winner: :win::winner: :win::winner: :win:

Man, you're lucky...I haven't caught a Ditto or a Santa Pikachu...:cry:And I'm out of Pokeballs completely. I don't live in an area with a lot of Pokestops, heh.

My strongest Pokémon is Vaporeon, 1500. I've been having Eevee as my buddy Pokémon, waiting for the day they add Espeon and Umbreon to the mix.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Man, you're lucky...I haven't caught a Ditto or a Santa Pikachu...:cry:And I'm out of Pokeballs completely. I don't live in an area with a lot of Pokestops, heh.

My strongest Pokémon is Vaporeon, 1500. I've been having Eevee as my buddy Pokémon, waiting for the day they add Espeon and Umbreon to the mix.
Same like you, where I live there's not a lot of PokéStops so I stopped playing because I'm slowly ending the balls...

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Where I live there are some Pokéstops... But the game never worked well on my phone again. :uhm:

Hikari

Trainer of Light
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
5th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Eevee
PkmnGO Team
Where I live there are some Pokéstops... But the game never worked well on my phone again. :uhm:

Wow, that's a bummer...hope it ends up working better for you sometime.

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Today I played Pokémon GO for the first time on my new phone. I played for only five minutes, but was enough to see how awful my old phone was, because in my new one the game actually works perfectly. I don't think I'll pay it a lot anymore, but it was nice to catch some gen 2 Pokémon (a Spinarak and a HootHoot).

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
I noticed that the water type Pokemon outbreak had ended. I still needed more magikarp :(

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I noticed that the water type Pokemon outbreak had ended. I still needed more magikarp :(
Yes, it ended but the Shiny Magikarp is still somewhere in the world waiting to be caught asd

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
went up to forster recently, caught a totodile, seel, remoraid, slugma, marill & an arcanine!

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I've been playing for at least five minutes a day (or the way from the metro station to my house) since then and caught many new Pokémon... But I guess nobody else play it anymore on my city, as the metro station gym haven't changed since I started playing it again.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Sometimes I turn on the phone and see what kind of Pokémon can I catch... if there's something that I don't have I try to catch it, if it's something I already have I don't bother to catch it since I don't have a lot of Balls...
Anyway, I caught a Scyther some weeks ago!! :winner: :win:

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Today I had a very active day on Pokémon Go.

I had to go to my state's capital city for a appointment and decided to play some Pokémon GO on the way...
- My first stop was at my city's train station, where there is a Gym, that gym had just been dominated by Team Valor (I guess... 'cause it has only on guy there) and I beat it! For the first time I beat a gym by myself!
- Then, at the capital city, I beat another gym in another train station, also ruled by a single man, but this one was from Team Mystic.
- I found out that being a Pokémon Go trainer at the capital it is (probably) much easier, as there are LOTS of Pokéstops over there.
- On my way back to my city, I beat another gym ruled by Team Mystic (3 leaders) in another train station in another city
- Once on my home city again, I "recovered" the first gym, that was taken from me by Team Mystic
- And, before going home, I pass over a gym on a famous pizzeria and took it from Team Mystic to Team Instinct.

Then, I watched to the *amazing* Indy 500. After that, I had to go to the supermarket to buy some things. In my way, I recovered the pizzeria gym from the Team Mystic (Come on guys! Let my gyms in peace!) and also beat another gym ruled by Team Mystic, this one in a church next to the supermarket.

PS: Where did the south brazilian Team Valor members go? Seriously, in the old Pokémon Go days there was a big dispute between Mystic and Valor in my city... But today I traveled by five cities and saw only one gym ruled by Team Valor (the one I beat at the beginning of the day).

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Today I had a very active day on Pokémon Go.

I had to go to my state's capital city for a appointment and decided to play some Pokémon GO on the way...
- My first stop was at my city's train station, where there is a Gym, that gym had just been dominated by Team Valor (I guess... 'cause it has only on guy there) and I beat it! For the first time I beat a gym by myself!
- Then, at the capital city, I beat another gym in another train station, also ruled by a single man, but this one was from Team Mystic.
- I found out that being a Pokémon Go trainer at the capital it is (probably) much easier, as there are LOTS of Pokéstops over there.
- On my way back to my city, I beat another gym ruled by Team Mystic (3 leaders) in another train station in another city
- Once on my home city again, I "recovered" the first gym, that was taken from me by Team Mystic
- And, before going home, I pass over a gym on a famous pizzeria and took it from Team Mystic to Team Instinct.

Then, I watched to the *amazing* Indy 500. After that, I had to go to the supermarket to buy some things. In my way, I recovered the pizzeria gym from the Team Mystic (Come on guys! Let my gyms in peace!) and also beat another gym ruled by Team Mystic, this one in a church next to the supermarket.

PS: Where did the south brazilian Team Valor members go? Seriously, in the old Pokémon Go days there was a big dispute between Mystic and Valor in my city... But today I traveled by five cities and saw only one gym ruled by Team Valor (the one I beat at the beginning of the day).
Playin Pkmn GO in a big city is really fun... I'm sad that it's not like that for the ones that live in the nothing :noone: :alone:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
So... after some months that I haven't played (and disinstalled the game), today we logged and... there was a nice surprise... there was a PokéStop. :surprised: :what2:
We went to check and... there's a lot of PokéStops (and 2-3 gyms)!!! :surprised::surprised::surprised:
I'm really happy because all those PokéStops are 5 minutes (walking)/1 minute (car) from home! :hype::hype::hype:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Traded some old Pokémon from my old account to the one I use
I traded a Farfetch'd and something else (I need to trade a Delibird XD)
I got 2 Lucky Pokémon: Charmander (I'm sad because I don't have candies to power it) and Abra

Top Bottom