• Physical

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Digital

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Suffering from Severe Depression
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
just wondering if people prefer buying physical or digital content nowadays.

I still prefer physical content because you actually own a physical copy and not something you have a license for.

But, I would like to hear your views.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Dunno... most of the games I have are digital but sometimes I buy a physical copy (like with Pokémon) because I like having the box :yesyes:
About movies... only digital asd
About anime/manga: most of them are digital (coffcoffscansstreamingcoffcoff) so only the ones that I'm really interested I try to buy the physical copy :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Most of my games are physical... 'Cause its cheaper to buy second-handed (read it as used) games.
However, I'm kind of moving to the digital media, 'cause usually it's cheaper than physical one.

Movies/Music? It has been a while since the last time I actually bought a movie or music disc, even more now, that I have Netflix and Prime Video for movies/tv shows and Deezer for music.

The only thing I still preferring physical copies are books, 'cause for some reason I don't like to read long texts on computer/cellphone.

Marioipod13

Former Champion
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Giratina
just wondering if people prefer buying physical or digital content nowadays.

I still prefer physical content because you actually own a physical copy and not something you have a license for.

But, I would like to hear your views.
I agree on physical, I really like owning the cartridge so I own the item and Nintendo can't legally rob me of it any time they want.

Top Bottom