Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Officially here we were forced to stay at home since mid March but in reality a lot of places here were closed since end February... :coffee:
Is there any progress in Italy atm? Can you guys still do grocery shopping??

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Is there any progress in Italy atm? Can you guys still do grocery shopping??
Shops with food are open (same for pharmacy) so we find food without problems (same with toilet paper -> since some Countries don't have it anymore...) but everthing else is closed (restaurants, not food shops, bars...)
Amazon is slow but still deliver things (aside from food... that take a lot... last time was 3 weeks before the delivery) but a lot of couriers stopped working (one is on strike, others simply wrote on their website that they won't delivery anything....)
Progress... dunno. If we want to go somewhere we have to fill a form (they changed it 4 times in less than a month XD) telling where we have to go and the reason (this so people don't go outside or if they go to have a reason like work -> but most of the shops and other type of work is stopped) but you can go out if you have a dog and stay 200m near your house.... (and you need the mask)
Aside that... the contagion seems stable but this week the State were telling us that maybe on April 13 they will open a little (so no need for the form, restaurants that deliver home can work) but in the weekend the State wrote that maybe they will open in May... (I think becuase Easter is near and they don't want people to meet others but who knows... there's still a lot of people that ignore everything and go out) so we are waiting :yesyes2: :sisi2:

And there?

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
And there?
Honestly it is quite the same with you guys, except for the form part, in the UK (Where I currently live) literally nearly everything is closed >-> things like the supermarkets, pet store (not all though), post office and garages are still open, everything else is closed, people are encouraged to work from home.. but the people that can't work from home can go to work. I work at Mc'Donalds but it has closed now since mid March >-< I luckilly still get paid until the 5th of April, then we get the government scheme where we get paid 80% of our wages so I'm still safe >-<. People are not required to wear a mask, cause.. well there aren't enough and the NHS needs them the most right now.. so yeah, we can now officially leave the house only once a day for exercise, going to get groceries, or the dog.. and yes once a day even if you have a dog that has to go multiple times a day >-> (stupid I know).
And also people don't do that and still hook up with each other and talk or just go outside for fun stuff, I've noticed the people here are getting quite agitated already to stay inside, more and more people go outside then last week, and I see more cars then last week so.. people seem not to care anymore.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Honestly it is quite the same with you guys, except for the form part, in the UK (Where I currently live) literally nearly everything is closed >-> things like the supermarkets, pet store (not all though), post office and garages are still open, everything else is closed, people are encouraged to work from home.. but the people that can't work from home can go to work. I work at Mc'Donalds but it has closed now since mid March >-< I luckilly still get paid until the 5th of April, then we get the government scheme where we get paid 80% of our wages so I'm still safe >-<. People are not required to wear a mask, cause.. well there aren't enough and the NHS needs them the most right now.. so yeah, we can now officially leave the house only once a day for exercise, going to get groceries, or the dog.. and yes once a day even if you have a dog that has to go multiple times a day >-> (stupid I know).
And also people don't do that and still hook up with each other and talk or just go outside for fun stuff, I've noticed the people here are getting quite agitated already to stay inside, more and more people go outside then last week, and I see more cars then last week so.. people seem not to care anymore.
I forgot that now you live in the UK :facepalm:
And today Italy talks about a phase 2 (but for sure after Easter)... and that masks are required everytime you go outside :)thinking: but there aren't enought so it's fine everything if you have your face covered)

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
I forgot that now you live in the UK :facepalm:
Haha yeah for now, we are if things go alright, move back to The Netherlands in July.. that is.. if we can.. my husband and I are getting sick of this country >-> we want to go home.

Speaking of The Netherlands, do you as a citizen feel or notice anything about the.. well 'Hate' from your government to NL's government? I've heard NL doesn't agree to certain things to that of Italy's

and that masks are required everytime you go outside :)thinking: but there aren't enough so it's fine everything if you have your face covered)
Yeah about that xD a scarf doesn't do much against the spreading compared to a mask, so I kinda see the point of the masks... honestly I'm not to afraid anymore, my husband and I have recovered from the illness (we had mild symptoms luckilly, we had it for atleast 4-5 days then it started to get better and now we are fully recovered xD)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Haha yeah for now, we are if things go alright, move back to The Netherlands in July.. that is.. if we can.. my husband and I are getting sick of this country >-> we want to go home.

Speaking of The Netherlands, do you as a citizen feel or notice anything about the.. well 'Hate' from your government to NL's government? I've heard NL doesn't agree to certain things to that of Italy's
well... it's difficult to say because many don't agree with Italy (or tryed to boycott - look at Poland that stopped the airplane from Russia with mask to help us to pass through Poland... and after some days they send some doctors to help :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:) and other that follow us (like Spain)... but inthe end it's all a money thing (because Germany wants us to make a "loan" and don't see this situation as an emergency)
aside from that... I don't think I have read that much about Netherlands

Yeah about that xD a scarf doesn't do much against the spreading compared to a mask, so I kinda see the point of the masks... honestly I'm not to afraid anymore, my husband and I have recovered from the illness (we had mild symptoms luckilly, we had it for atleast 4-5 days then it started to get better and now we are fully recovered xD)
For sure a scarf doesn't do much but the same are basic masks... they don't protect you but are useful to protect others since you don't cought against others (there are some masks effective but the basic ones are "everywhere")
I think that here where I live everyone has or had the virus... only that some symptoms aren't that bad :coffee:

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
well... it's difficult to say because many don't agree with Italy (or tryed to boycott - look at Poland that stopped the airplane from Russia with mask to help us to pass through Poland... and after some days they send some doctors to help :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:) and other that follow us (like Spain)... but inthe end it's all a money thing (because Germany wants us to make a "loan" and don't see this situation as an emergency)
aside from that... I don't think I have read that much about Netherlands
Interesting! I've heard other things regarding that!!
Oh also I've currently been keeping track on how corrupt China is on the youtube channel 'China Uncensored' the guy itself knows Chinese and also knows allot about their governing state... due to that, well I think that anything that comes from China is not to be trusted.. a really interesting video he made was about the world maps or globes made in China... I'm surely now going to check if a world globe or map has been made in China or not. He also warns about the info China gives regarding the current pandemic.
Might be interesting for you too here is it's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored

For sure a scarf doesn't do much but the same are basic masks... they don't protect you but are useful to protect others since you don't cought against others (there are some masks effective but the basic ones are "everywhere")
I think that here where I live everyone has or had the virus... only that some symptoms aren't that bad :coffee:
Haha yeah true.. though the masks (even the basic ones) are not easily obtainable in the UK sadly, so I'm glad I already had it... or so I think cause we can't test ourselves since there are not enough test kits for everyone >->
True true, we'll eventually all get the virus, no doubt sadly.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Interesting! I've heard other things regarding that!!
Oh also I've currently been keeping track on how corrupt China is on the youtube channel 'China Uncensored' the guy itself knows Chinese and also knows allot about their governing state... due to that, well I think that anything that comes from China is not to be trusted.. a really interesting video he made was about the world maps or globes made in China... I'm surely now going to check if a world globe or map has been made in China or not. He also warns about the info China gives regarding the current pandemic.
Might be interesting for you too here is it's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored

Haha yeah true.. though the masks (even the basic ones) are not easily obtainable in the UK sadly, so I'm glad I already had it... or so I think cause we can't test ourselves since there are not enough test kits for everyone >->
True true, we'll eventually all get the virus, no doubt sadly.
I moved our last messages to a new thread where we can talk about the virus (so if someone else wants to join can easily find the thread)

I think that China from the beginning didn't tell the truth... seems that the virus began in December (or before) but they made a poker face and only when it was impossibile to hide everything they started to talk (but again, I think the numbers are false)
Some weeks ago I watched a video on YouTube made from the Chinese government but I wasn't able to watch all of it because it was really full of propaganda... (but they aren't the only one... I think that Japan didn't told the true numbers because they wanted to host the Olympics and since they were postponed they started the lockdown...)

Today they finally announced that we will continue to stay at home (and everything else) until May but in 2 weeks they will start to test (if you want, for a price of 5euro) if you are immune or not

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
I moved our last messages to a new thread where we can talk about the virus (so if someone else wants to join can easily find the thread)

I think that China from the beginning didn't tell the truth... seems that the virus began in December (or before) but they made a poker face and only when it was impossibile to hide everything they started to talk (but again, I think the numbers are false)
Some weeks ago I watched a video on YouTube made from the Chinese government but I wasn't able to watch all of it because it was really full of propaganda... (but they aren't the only one... I think that Japan didn't told the true numbers because they wanted to host the Olympics and since they were postponed they started the lockdown...)

Today they finally announced that we will continue to stay at home (and everything else) until May but in 2 weeks they will start to test (if you want, for a price of 5euro) if you are immune or not
Oh that's a good idea!! Now people can find it if they want to talk about it xD

Yeah that's what that youtube channel talks about all the time, the propaganda China is doing throughout the world >-> with all the lies and what it actually doing ect, really interesting xD

I kindof understand Japan in that regards, the Netherlands was sad too cause the Eurovision songfestival would've been held here this year :( so I do understand their postponing, though Japan is doing really well regarding the virus, not to many deaths (yet).

Oh that's good news, I hope it will come to the UK aswell, then I can do the test and see if I actually had it or not haha xD

MrPigsworth

the kid from 2015 that never grew up
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Tepig
Oh that's a good idea!! Now people can find it if they want to talk about it xD

Yeah that's what that youtube channel talks about all the time, the propaganda China is doing throughout the world >-> with all the lies and what it actually doing ect, really interesting xD

I kindof understand Japan in that regards, the Netherlands was sad too cause the Eurovision songfestival would've been held here this year :( so I do understand their postponing, though Japan is doing really well regarding the virus, not to many deaths (yet).

Oh that's good news, I hope it will come to the UK aswell, then I can do the test and see if I actually had it or not haha xD

That last paragraph. I stay pretty locked in quarantine, too much time at home studying, but I have no choice to go out for groceries. I live in a two-bedroom apartment with one other person that also goes outside to get essentials. We're gonna need tests :hehe:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

The delay of the Olympics wasn't made by Japan but by the International Olympic Committee... until they said to delay the event Japan wanted to do them like planned. That's why I wrote that they didn't told the true numbers...
And don't forget the Euro 2020 (football)! The opening match was here in Italy but was postponed to 2021
They are still testing everything so that's why they will start in 2 weeks

That last paragraph. I stay pretty locked in quarantine, too much time at home studying, but I have no choice to go out for groceries. I live in a two-bedroom apartment with one other person that also goes outside to get essentials. We're gonna need tests :hehe:
Are you missing your family?

MrPigsworth

the kid from 2015 that never grew up
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Tepig
The delay of the Olympics wasn't made by Japan but by the International Olympic Committee... until they said to delay the event Japan wanted to do them like planned. That's why I wrote that they didn't told the true numbers...
And don't forget the Euro 2020 (football)! The opening match was here in Italy but was postponed to 2021

Are you missing your family?

To an extent lol. It sounds bad, but we FaceTime basically every other night, and I've been so busy with schoolwork and promoting that I just don't have much time to long for home anymore, haha. I'm living the dream right now, and I'm just so grateful for that roftl

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
To an extent lol. It sounds bad, but we FaceTime basically every other night, and I've been so busy with schoolwork and promoting that I just don't have much time to long for home anymore, haha. I'm living the dream right now, and I'm just so grateful for that roftl
Great to know that you are feeling well and don't miss home that much :winner: :win:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
A lot of events and things stopped because the covid-19. It is the biggest problem in 2020 so I am calling it virus 2020

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Haha yeah we need it >-< I'm going mental of being afraid to go outside cause the police might ask you questions xD
I live in a 2 bedroom terrace with my husband (renting, he's a student aswell.. he's working on his thesis so no free time for him sadly xD), we go outside to take the dog out (3-4x a day cause of her doodies) and once in a spam few days go outside for groceries >-<

True true, but yeah.. still not good they didn't properly wrote the numbers first.
Oh yeah you're right, I've heard that one is postponed :( lots of things are postponed to the next year ;-;
I can't wait for it to be successful xD

A lot of events and things stopped because the covid-19. It is the biggest problem in 2020 so I am calling it virus 2020
I'm calling it the CCP virus... for a reason xD but yeah allot of things has stopped :(

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Haha yeah we need it >-< I'm going mental of being afraid to go outside cause the police might ask you questions xD
I live in a 2 bedroom terrace with my husband (renting, he's a student aswell.. he's working on his thesis so no free time for him sadly xD), we go outside to take the dog out (3-4x a day cause of her doodies) and once in a spam few days go outside for groceries >-<

True true, but yeah.. still not good they didn't properly wrote the numbers first.
Oh yeah you're right, I've heard that one is postponed :( lots of things are postponed to the next year ;-;
I can't wait for it to be successful xD
Today they told us that for a year we will have masks... so even if they open a lot of things won't change that much...

The name is covid-19 because it started last year...

I'm calling it the CCP virus... for a reason xD but yeah allot of things has stopped :(
CCP?

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer

CPP is nice. This problem made us by in home. Our live become like Army Life.

The name is covid-19 because it started last year...
Yes, You are right. And I totally agree and I know this buy I call it as Virus 2020 cause it is more serious this year and also it is joking name.

Last edited:

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Today they told us that for a year we will have masks... so even if they open a lot of things won't change that much...
Wow, that sucks quite a bit >->.. for you I hope things will get better soon in Italy.

Oh yeah xD sorry it's because of that youtube channel xDxD, 'CCP' stands for 'Chinese Communist Party'.. and it's their fault it spread out like this and since it originated in China.. and to make sure people will keep remembering the origin of the place cause China has been blaming it on the US and on Italy in the past month and the CCP hasn't been honest in the slightest lately. So that's why I call it the CCP virus now xD

CPP is nice. This problem made us by in home. Our like become like Army Life.
It will take a while before it starts to become a military lifestyle, we still can buy our normal groceries xD

Top Bottom